Mr Turbo Stage One Turbo Kit Dyno Numbers

What about another secondary controller ?, microtech, KMS, AEM

s2000 with 1:1 will get you near 300hp ,
Well i am thinking of it also but if the S2000 injectors can push me up to 270 hp and idle well then i am sold
because any additional injector controller costs more than new bigger injectors.
The 4 additional injectors are not really needed in my case and i can assure you that i am not planning on going above 270 hp.
The best working combination i have found so far on fuelling is the stock ECU (flashed) with the pcv pti and the autotune module.
It is really nice to be able to change the fuelling while the engine is running.

Last edited:
Well i am thinking of it also but if the S2000 injectors can push me up to 270 hp and idle well then i am sold
because any additional injector controller costs more than new bigger injectors.
The 4 additional injectors are not really needed in my case and i can assure you that i am not planning on going above 270 hp.
The best working combination i have found so far on fuelling is the stock ECU (flashed) with the pcv pti and the autotune module.
It is really nice to be able to change the fuelling while the engine is running.

You were doing great until you said "autotune" . . .

If the dynojet setup sensor was calibrateable and somewhat accurate, I would use the autotune so long as I had the display which I could see my TPS and AFR at the current time and make adjustments FOR PART THROTTLE AND STREET RIDING ONLY. Driving around and using the autotrim afterward sucks and will plug in bad data. For those of us without a dyno or a competent turbo tuner nearby, it is an appealing option. Not for under boost though.

If the dynojet setup sensor was calibrateable and somewhat accurate, I would use the autotune so long as I had the display which I could see my TPS and AFR at the current time and make adjustments FOR PART THROTTLE AND STREET RIDING ONLY. Driving around and using the autotrim afterward sucks and will plug in bad data. For those of us without a dyno or a competent turbo tuner nearby, it is an appealing option. Not for under boost though.

POWERHOUSE has been an authorized Dynojet Tuning Center for close to 18 years now, we use and promote most of their products, their autotune is NOT one of them. I have had several "autotuned" bikes on my dyno, and IMHO autotune is crap. I have real time experience with Dynojet's autotune and would not consider it an appealing option at all, not on a normally aspirated bike and definitely not on a turbo.

Yeah I was just talking part throttle making adjustments while driving kind of like while you line up the PC table on a dyno, go through the TPS cells and it auto adjusts. If anyone completely relied upon the autotune, they would be fucked. I would even like to use the display and make adjustments on the fly but I do not like the dynojet wideband and I think you have to use that unless you can do the 5v input of a decent wideband, calibrate it to the PC (which is probably super hard to get just right, I have no clue on parameters) and that way you could see the reading of a good wideband on the display of the dynojet and hold steady throttles and make small changes with one hand. If Chris doesn't have a tuner in Greece, he prolly is doing everything he can to get his poop to work. Datalogging would be the best option for him but of course he would have to be safely ballpark to even attempt that.

I use auto tune of my bikes and haven't had any problems yet. But I don't build a map. I use a downloaded map to tune off of. But I don't use it on the track just on the street to tune. I also use it to tune my nitrous bike and that thing hand popped yet. Only have 2 people in my area that tune bikes and I haven't heard good things about them. The one dude that tuned the bike in this thread I have heard bad story's of him blew stuff up on the dyno or bikes making less power after his tunes. So I went with the auto tune for now. Some people like and have luck with it.

POWERHOUSE has been an authorized Dynojet Tuning Center for close to 18 years now, we use and promote most of their products, their autotune is NOT one of them. I have had several "autotuned" bikes on my dyno, and IMHO autotune is crap. I have real time experience with Dynojet's autotune and would not consider it an appealing option at all, not on a normally aspirated bike and definitely not on a turbo.
First i want to state that i listen carefully all of you because i know that i do not have the experience that many of you have.
About the autotune module i want to say that it helped tune my bike in a region where no one could help me, the mid range where the transition from vacuum to boost takes place (from 1 psi to ~6 psi)
and that i don't use it in the vacuum range at all.
It worked very well between 4000 rpm and 6500 rpm but it does not do well above that.
I must state that i started from a very rich map and i drove in a certain way in order to help the autotune module, (normal everyday driving will not work), the result is excellent transition from vacuum to boost.
It is inactive now because it served it's purpose.

Last edited:
Id actually like to find a good way to work on transition, my woolich datalogger I cant calibrate for poop.
In the transition from vacuum to boost (0 to 5 psi) there is a range that needs strange corrections, usually in the range of 30%

autotune.JPG

Last edited:
That's controlling your primaries?
Yes.
Usually what i do is take those corrections which refer to the 320 cc primary injectors, transform them to the 450 plenum injectors and modify the secondary controller until the corrēction goes to zero again.
Chris

Back