Giving The 360fly Another Chance!

PADEROLIS

Registered
So I bought the HD version earlier in the year, but took it back the very next day! The editing and sharing software left a lot to be desired, and wouldn't work properly. I decided to give the 360fly 4K a try and so far I am enjoying it, the software seems to work a lot better for me this time around! I have found that the Kodak Pix Pro 360 4K desktop app actually seems to work better than 360fly's own desktop app, for me anyway!
Here is a little clip from our ride through Lake Mead National Park this past Sunday!

Pretty stinkin slick man... You can make people sick in your living room now, just turn the camera right before you lean into a big ole sweeper.

Didn't realize what I was watching, holding my phone in my lap. I was thinking this video sucks until I moved my phone. Lol :banghead:

IMG_3622.JPG
IMG_3623.JPG
IMG_3624.JPG
That's pretty awesome. Can you show a pic of what the camera/mount looks like?

Thanks! It's mounted on the selfie pole I installed on the Busa. I originally had one on my 07 Busa when I had it, but it was basically a long stick! This one retracts when not in use and can be adjusted to a desired length.

I've never seen a Busa-powered printer before. That thing must be wicked fast.

Thanks for the pic. It make sense now. I couldn't figure out how you got it to hang out so high before.

Back