Show us your Girlfriends!

not the girlfriend anymore.....my beautiful bride.  And if anyone can guess who's holding her you get 10 bonus points......here's a clue..the dude is FAST!

damn......stupid pic didn't post!

laura.jpg

Well she was my girlfriend way back in high school... She has been my wife now for a long time... They say love is blind... I look at her and I know that is true, because I wonder what she sees in me... I have no idea how I got so lucky...
PS: If you ever see us in person please don't point out to her that she is in need of glasses!

post_6_52243_closeup_Sue.jpg

Hey Max.....good to see ya around bud. But that aint me in that shot dude!!! He's famous in racing circles. any guesses??

Well she was my girlfriend way back in high school... She has been my wife now for a long time...  They say love is blind... I look at her and I know that is true, because I wonder what she sees in me... I have no idea how I got so lucky...
PS: If you ever see us in person please don't point out to her that she is in need of glasses!
Ditto! - thanx Max

My turn
biggrin.gif

Monday we just celebrated 23 years of marriage ... WOW! ... We got married when we were 7 years old.
tounge.gif

corabusa2.jpg

pic of Eddy Jr..looking for a good pic of GF..

He knows alot about GSXR's and busa's for a little kid not even 3 years old yet!!

5a843fc1.jpg

His bike..training wheels not on in pic..

4df9aebd.jpg

muscle.gif
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

Back