Buddy Shows Up With A Busa!

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Anthony 001.jpg
Anthony 002.jpg
Anthony 006.jpg
Anthony 005.jpg
My friend from work called me and he wanted to go for a ride. He shows up with this, a Rolland Sands Original Busa. It's a 2008, NA, looks like a 4-6" stretch, single sided swing arm. Custom wheels, front one looks like an 18" maybe? Motor appears to be mostly stock with a Brocks short Meg pipe and PC. Don't know if it is Nitrous ready or not. Very cool bike and maybe collectible - 3rd owner. Look in the one picture and there is a slammed B-King. It had a 360 rear on it and it actually looked pretty sick.

Maybe you know this maybe not but I'm not into stretching, fat tires or rolling with one front caliper, etc. I'm a ride it hard and show the marks from hard lessons learned sorta dude. But I gotta admit this bike is sick!

Wow!! That's a beautiful bike. Not sure if it's the pic but, it looks like the nose fairing is cracked at the bolt where it meets with the side fairing and inner panel on the throttle side.

I'm not a big chrome fan but I gotta tell ya the color scheme and paint from the side is ROCK Solid IMHO...

WOW... me likey!

Yes some of you have seen this exact bike, it's not a copy. It apparently spent several years as a show bike trailer queen. There is some minor wear and tear on it but it is in generally good condition. Seems a little odd to build a bike like this with a stock engine though. You have to realize this bike is nearly 9 years old though. It might not even turn a head at a show now without a turbo or supercharger. Thats how far we've come!

Anyway its new owner has been talking about a "badass busa" for as long as I can remember so the important thing is he couldn't be happier.

That is awesome! I knew i recognized that machine! Very beautiful! Loved it when I first saw it too!

Yep, seen (and admired the work) on this bike before. Glad its out getting some use...now, to get your friend onto the .org...

Back