Charcoal & Orange Hayabusa Pictures?

InfiniteReality

Registered
I'm considering getting some new bodywork and plan is to go for a OEM-like paint job, just with different colors. I'm considering using either the 2014 or 2015 scheme, but the white will be orange and the red/blue will be charcoal. I know I really like both of these colors by themselves and together, but never have seen them used on a busa before.

Google is coming up empty, anyone happen to have any pics of this combo? Any opinion on which scheme looks better? Thanks for any input!

2014Hayabusa.jpg

2015Hayabusa.jpg

I have to agree even tho I like the color combo. I dipped the bike lime green pearl last year and had a couple people ask me if it was a Kawasaki.

I'm partial to orange but actually like the 2015 with charcoal on top and blue on bottom the best

I need to start a new thread and get some opinions on what color I should go with.

Your bike looked OK green, but in my opinion it looks way better silver. The black on top and orange on bottom looks cool.

I think I've narrowed it down to at least the 2015 graphic scheme. Honestly it was my least favorite going into this, but glad I took a little time to do some (crappy) photoshops. It's a hard choice between orange, blue or neon yellow though...

Here's the yellow variety.
Yellow-Charcoal%20Color%20Scheme%20-%20Hayabusa%202008.jpg

Yellow-Charcoal%20Color%20Scheme%20-%20Hayabusa%202014.jpg

Yellow-Charcoal%20Inverse%20Color%20Scheme%20-%20Hayabusa%202014.jpg

Yellow-Charcoal%20Color%20Scheme%20-%20Hayabusa%202015.jpg

Yellow-Charcoal%20Inverse%20Color%20Scheme%20-%20Hayabusa%202015.jpg

what about 2 tone the front fender? like in the last photo the line that is on the front fender from that and down do the charcoal color and leave the top green?

what about 2 tone the front fender? like in the last photo the line that is on the front fender from that and down do the charcoal color and leave the top green?

I considered that too, but it'll add to the cost. I haven't decided but I have a GSXR front fender now and may end up using that, depending how it looks.

Love my gsxr fender. Just had my buddy get one so the fender on his 08 was orange instead of black.

20160418_175343.jpg

Originally I didn't like the GSXR fender when I first put it on, but it's definitely grown on me and may be hard to give it up.

I'm still debating on which color to go with. Bliss-Star said the neon yellow would be difficult so now I'm down to the blue and orange. I really want the orange, but every time I see the blue I have 2nd thoughts, lol... Choices, choices....

those were cool. funny about the green it actually looked good but its just wrong lol. that lime color wasn't too bad tho. I liked the grabber blue the best but I'm kinda partial cause I own a grabber blue Mustang

Figured I'd share a taste on what I ended up going with. Fairings got out of paint Tuesday night and here's the picture they sent me. It's not an exact match to my Photoshop, but appears pretty close and may match better (or worse) once I see them in person. Fingers crossed!

The communication between me and the company has been top notch, always quick replies, easy to understand and super friendly....even after lots of emails. The fairings even come with a new windscreen, bolt kit and even heat shield which wasn't on their listing so that's a nice addition. Before they started painting, they emailed me some pictures of orange sample colors so I could pick which one I like the most.

I already received some new smoked signals and new LED tail light. I already have some on the bike, but they've definitely seen better days and are looking fogged on the exterior. Figured it was worth the $100 to get some new ones to go with the new fairings. Funny part is everything came from China, but the tail light even came in a Clear Alternatives box, lol. I also have a new headlight on the way too, will be doing another retrofit with dual H1's this time. Will be selling my old retrofit if anyone is interested?

I'll start a new thread when I get everything installed to show fitment and quality.

Painted.jpg

Figured I'd share a taste on what I ended up going with. Fairings got out of paint Tuesday night and here's the picture they sent me. It's not an exact match to my Photoshop, but appears pretty close and may match better (or worse) once I see them in person. Fingers crossed!

The communication between me and the company has been top notch, always quick replies, easy to understand and super friendly....even after lots of emails. The fairings even come with a new windscreen, bolt kit and even heat shield which wasn't on their listing so that's a nice addition. Before they started painting, they emailed me some pictures of orange sample colors so I could pick which one I like the most.

I already received some new smoked signals and new LED tail light. I already have some on the bike, but they've definitely seen better days and are looking fogged on the exterior. Figured it was worth the $100 to get some new ones to go with the new fairings. Funny part is everything came from China, but the tail light even came in a Clear Alternatives box, lol. I also have a new headlight on the way too, will be doing another retrofit with dual H1's this time. Will be selling my old retrofit if anyone is interested?

I'll start a new thread when I get everything installed to show fitment and quality.

View attachment 395267
Hey get those mounted up and post picks they look good

Definitely will, I'm ready for them to get here. They're charcoal and orange though, although the charcoal does look different since it has no pearl it. I found some real carbon fiber tank "S" logos, so they're on the way too. Now all of a sudden I want some more carbon for the bike, lol. I'd love a full carbon dash, but not willing to invest the money. Any suggestions on some other small miscellaneous carbon items I can get?

Since I'm cutting out my own Kanji and GSXR1340R logo, anyone have any suggestions on what color they should be? Maybe silver GSXR1340 with an orange R? Maybe silver Kanji with black Hayabusa lettering? Also considering possibly doing the Kanji in an outline instead...

To kill a little time, I did another Photoshop of the side profile. Not sure why I didn't consider doing this to begin with.

Orange-Charcoal%20Color%20Scheme%20-%20Hayabusa%202015%20-%20Side%20Profile.jpg

Back