Insurance

BusaShellz

Registered
What's some good insurance companies your using? Progressive is trying to charge me $600.00 a month for full coverage.

edited_1461463637516.jpg

State Farm will be by far the most recommended. I paid about $330 a year for full coverage and I have nothing else with them. I recently dropped collision and now I pay $120 a year or something like that. Of course your age, record and location impact your rate.

+1 on state farm. The cheapest I found. $500 and change for full coverage/annual.

State farm here as well was paying about 20 bucks a month for full coverage

Progressive and geico are in the highest robbery group of insurance.

I have had met life (must attach to a vehicle policy as they No longer have bike only option.) also they have an issue of you are under 35 with dispacement of 1200 or more.

Cost was $58 a month and rising.

Safeco is $53 a month. Safeco knocked my total Bill for my truck car and bike down from $158 a month to $85 a month with better coverage and perks like road side assist and other goodies.

No tickets No accidents.

State Farm bought me a new Busa after the tornado of 2008. They deducted $500 from MSRP for miles and paid my taxes and title fees. That was their initial offer and I didn't argue. They sold me the totaled bike for $3700 which I sold to my buddy.

State Farm just quoted me nearly $1500/6mo.

I'd love to know why, but it looks like I'm going to have to keep shopping around personally.

My last ticket was over 7 years ago, and it was a minor speeding ticket at that. And while I'm not THAT old, I am pushing 30. Might have to go with one of those insurance companies nobody has heard of, because that's just not happening.

Country Financial gave me the best insurance rate on my Hayabusa, even lower than the State Farm Quote I got. I pay about $580 a year for full coverage. $500 deductible and carry $100k/$300k limits, with Country Financial you do have to insure your auto coverage with them as well though.

Country Financial gave me the best insurance rate on my Hayabusa, even lower than the State Farm Quote I got. I pay about $580 a year for full coverage. $500 deductible and carry $100k/$300k limits, with Country Financial you do have to insure your auto coverage with them as well though.

I use Country as well and pay the exact same amount.

State Farm. i pay $160 for 6 months, liability only. You can suspend the insurance or use partial coverage like comp only during storage which saves you more $$. I got a 6 point speeding ticket about 5 years ago. Rate never changed.....I don't think they know about that little transgression. I was about 45 years old then.

Back