New To The Group. .....kinda!

Shane fawbush

Registered
Hi eveyone. I'm new to the group kind of. I have been off and on here reading many many post from people. I think I found this group from a picture I had looked at. Turns out it was a guy named ( bigrod 1330 ) . I loved his bike turbo, fat tire and all. .. hay you can't drag race with a fat tire.... oh ya don't tell bigrod 1330 that. Over time I'd read post from people like piratediverjefff, sixpack577, ect. I had a 2007 black hayabusa. My first sport bike I would grow to love this bike. HpTq it had it. Only Hindle slip ons. 1 tooth down in front, 3 position lower links in back and brocks drag strap in front. I had it 1 1/2 yrs. I was riding to moto gp 2014 and a guy leaving work in a hurry pulled out right in front of me. Needless to say I didn't make it to the GP. The bike was a complete loss. I sat 2015 out no bike riding for me. Though I could hear all the bikes riding around town. I'd pass my friends out when they were riding I really missed it. BAD. Riding a bike is amazing for those of us who ride you get it. Those that don't probably never will understand. So I told myself 2016 I'm riding. ..thats it.lol I started looking at the start of the year I loved the 1st gen but wanted more performance. I'd hear from everyone the 2gen was better right out of the gate. So that's what I started looking for. 2008 and I was crazy about the orange and black color. I looked and looked ....... and looked for a lower mi in great condition bike. Finally I found what I was looking for. 2008 orange/black 4,230 mi and owner was 47yrs old took great care of it. Looked at it 1 time and SOLD! So with guys like bigrod 1330 who I've heard had some problems so sad I hope only the best for him. If he's on the forum anymore and some how finds this post. Rod I want to thank you for your post, all the info, updates and pictures you posted. Long after you built that bike people like me have got a ton of info and enjoyment from it. Thank you. Also guys like piratediverjeff awesome bike also and just a ton of info from this forum and another I've seen. I look forward to talking to you guys and hopefully enjoy this forum as everyone else seems to.

Welcome to the org Shane. Bigrod 1330 has all our prayers. After watching some of his videos, he knew how to launch that 330 down the strip thats for sure.
His bike is going un wasted and looking forward to carrying his legacy when it arrives in my stable.

The Gen II is a remarkable bike, having owned both, Gen II was nicely refined and most of the quirks were hammered out. The Gen I is more of a brute thats for sure!

Welcome, oh and you have it coming

:worthless:

IMG_20140628_023328_212.jpg
this was my 2007 after a good clean up. Didn't have the Hindle on. This was the night before the crash!
IMG_20140628_023527_448.jpg

Welcome to the oRg.!! My first Busa was an 07 too, vigor blue like BigRod's! It went through some changes over the years, some forced and some by choice. When it got totaled last year it looked more like your 07 in black. I too, now have an 08, it's the fastest color though; Gun Metallic Gray! :)

Gun metallic gray is the fastest color..... I will keep that in mind. Lol :)
I want to say thank you to everyone for the welcome. I'll post some more pictures in a few of the 2007 after crash and my new to me 2008! Thanks again everyone.

Back