Which Bar End Mirror??

Jake whitebird

Registered
Shop here in town ha a psr for $85, what do you guys like and use? Pics please! Throttle mister heavy ends on the bike now which I'll keep on.

11F8D17D-orig_zpse3abfd45.jpg
90ddaeba-a3e4-42c0-bd8f-f7bb30d92987_zpsrqz447tp.jpg

CRG; Adjustable on the fly, excellent rear view and folds in for extra clearance in the garage. I had a machinist cut a groove in the end of the Throttlemeister to fit the clamp as neatly as possible.

cheers
ken

I went with the small Oberon,has lots of adjustment options and works for me(comes with their bar end).

Oberon%20Mirror%206-5-2015%20002_zpsbpeklq5s.jpg

OberonMirrors005_zpsbb92c91a.jpg

OberonMirrors-under004_zps43000fc6.jpg

Can also be used coming straight out of the bar end.

I was thinking about moving to a set of these but I am already having clearance problems with my tank and bar ends. If I crank mine all the way either direction, I have only about an 1/8th" from bar end to tank. I think its a heli-bar issue. I even tried rotating them slightly and it didn't really help.

I have Heli-Bars and a Brocks lowering top tree,had to shim out my fork stops a bit on the bottom tree so my front brake lever wouldn't hit at full left lock and that could be the difference.Right now my bike is up on the lift so I can't check how much clearance between my bar ends and tank but from memory I think it's a couple of inches.

For a quick term fix I just cut a couple of 1/2"-3/4" long pieces of black hose(tight enough to work down over the stops on the lower tree)and secured each with a small hose clamp.Kept an eye on them for a while every time I went out but they've been on for 3 years now.:DIf I ever get around to pulling the front end off I'll drill and tap them for a small bolt(which was my original intention,just never got around to it yet:D).

CRG the real deal FYI if you like going fast steer clear of lane spliter model with the LSL bar kit due to wind folds them in after 100 mph . Go CRG arrow or fixed model round

Back