modified petcock to turn off fuel

Macfast

Never Forgotten
Doe's anyone make a petcock for a 1st gen that can be turned off removing the tank this would be a big help.
Or has anyone modified ther's to accept a turn off lever. Will any other bike internals work. IS THEIR AN EASIER WAY? without spilling gas everywhere
Looks like they ground the turn off lerer on the factory one,Looks like there was a place for one,wonder why this was done

i put a couple of these guys in for my turbo bike... one for the delivery line and one for the return line. they will auto shut off when disconnected and can tolerate serious pressure and are resistant to chemicals found in race fuels. I picked them up at a local store store here in phoenix named "Hose Power USA".

39448_10150364023110113_551770112_16691944_4348895_n.jpg

Last edited:
I've just been taking about two inches of extra hose and putting a bolt in on end. (clamp the bolt down)
The as soon as I pull off the feed line, I replace it with that plugged short rubber line. My petcock was shaved off too. :11zpissed:

Also Pingel makes one, and there is another one that is just a block off plate with some AN fittings that looks pretty cool. (might be pingel though, I can't find a picture)

Back