drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

And that hair again!!! Oh, what I'd give to be that bike!
devil.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110971333 -->

angelle_memphis3.jpg

Mad props to any girl who rides her own.....better if she knows something about it, best if she rides a Busa!

VA....I was going to warn you back in July of 2003...when I noticed you posted 298 times per hour....I was going to warn you that:

You are blond
You are very attractive
You ride a bike that can accelerate from zero to 60 in 2.3 seconds.

Did you not think for a moment that this forum, with all its Y-Chromosomes and testosterone would NOT become obsessed with you?

But, I'm happy to report that BT has found another obsession...poor Angelina...
tounge.gif
You say poor Angelina... I say poor me!
drooling3.gif
And actually Angelina is still good to go. I want them both...
drooling3.gif
...at the same time.
devil.gif
One cookin' and one cleanin'...
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110995696 -->

drooling3.gif

VA....I was going to warn you back in July of 2003...when I noticed you posted 298 times per hour....I was going to warn you that:

You are blond
You are very attractive

Did you not think for a moment that this forum, with all its Y-Chromosomes and testosterone would NOT become obsessed with you?
+1... Although seeing as how your rear tire has over 8k on it I'd be willing to bet you've never actually done the 0-60 in 2.3 seconds thing.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110995637 -->

You are blond
You are very attractive

+1... Although seeing as how your rear tire has over 8k on it I'd be willing to bet you've never actually done the 0-60 in 2.3 seconds thing.
laugh.gif
Tough talk from a damn Kawi rider...
tounge.gif

Jealousy written all over your face BT...all over it...
smile.gif

You are blond
You are very attractive

laugh.gif
tounge.gif

smile.gif
Yeah, a kawi rider that wore out the stock rear rubber in 1700 miles... You're right, it must be jealousy.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are blond
You are very attractive

laugh.gif
tounge.gif

smile.gif
Yeah, a kawi rider that wore out the stock rear rubber in 1700 miles... You're right, it must be jealousy.
laugh.gif
Blah blah blah...

I see your lips moving, but are you REALLY saying anything?
tounge.gif

Okay, truce for this thread, well, after you get one more jab in; see how damn nice I can be?

We need to ride together one day BT. I assure you, I don't pedal the Busa around the neighborhood selling ice cream...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Back