BMF this weekend?? I'm going on Sunday
Should be fun

have defected to www.themotorhead.com
but come back here to play!!!
Stay safe
Still looking for that map
Will get back to you about B/holiday W/E

NumbNuts

I have had tranny problems on my 2001 silver/blk Hayabusa. Same as most have stated slipping feels like chain jumps on sprocket. First tranny had to be rebuilt 47,000 miles dealer and warrenty took care of me now I have 78,000 miles it's back only 31,000 miles this is all freeway commute miles I'm here to say my Hayabusa's tranny is junk Manufacturer problem all the way in my eyes. Dealer say's doesn't have many problems with hayabusa tranny's It looks to me like we do. I have a purfect driving record I don't even burnout. Frickin Suzuki. Bay Area commuter JT says be safe
mad.gif

(JTZ5150racing @ Sep. 27 2006,20:10) I have had tranny problems on my 2001 silver/blk Hayabusa. Same as most have stated slipping feels like chain jumps on sprocket. First tranny had to be rebuilt 47,000 miles dealer and warrenty took care of me now I have 78,000 miles it's back only 31,000 miles this is all freeway commute miles I'm here to say  my Hayabusa's tranny is junk Manufacturer problem all the way in my eyes. Dealer say's doesn't have many problems with hayabusa tranny's It looks to me like we do. I have a purfect driving record I don't even burnout. Frickin Suzuki.  Bay Area commuter JT says be safe
mad.gif
Old...old...old...way...way...OLLLDDDD thread
rock.gif

LIKE 6 1/2 YEARS
laugh.gif

just bought a new2006 busa my gearbox is aweful 5th to sixth gear false neutrals /clanking noise just after changing gear and releasing clutch also notchy through the box have i bought a dud cant see this as normal have read separate threads that all relate to theese problems cant see how it will get better only done 950 miles so far not impressed should i get a second opinion as dealer says cant find anything wrong "it,run in " or should i ask for refund

bought new busa march 1st 1200miles later jumps out of 5th and false neutrals between 4th 5th & 6th any one else had same?

I got my 2001 two years ago with 12000 miles . It had a gear indicator with a TRE it started to drop out of 6th gear and the indicator would show 0 and the engine would bog down as if i had turned it off . It didn't loose any battery power everything was still on . So I replaced the gearshift indicator and I didn't have the problem anymore. Last week I was on my way to Arizona and it started up again. I'm not sure if the indicator could have gone out again. I hope someone might have a answer.

Back