Arai Signet-q Pro-tour Splash

bigoltool

Registered
Anybody know anything about this helmet? I am ready to buy a Regular Signet Q in the next few weeks (anybody got a hookup?:)) and then I stumbled across this. The quandry (the first one anyway) is that it appears to be an Arai Defiant in the pictures and not a Signet at all. Apparently all anybody has is pre-orders for them at this time. The second downer is that it seems to only be available up to XL and I am in need of a XXL. Found nothing on Arai's website and damn little elsewhere.
Signet-Q Pro-Tour Splash.JPG

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/browse/view_product_images/9068

Well I finally caved in and went to a few of the local shops a few weeks ago and after re-trying the Signet and the Defiant Pro-Cruise. I ll be damned if I could tell them apart fit wise. So I wound up finding some smoking deals ($399.95) on Arai on Bike Bandit. I had noticed that Revzilla has free exchanges on Helmets so I asked them to Price match and they did. So without further ado. My newest Helmet acquisition.
arai_defiant_asteroid_helmet_zoom.jpg

arai_defiant_asteroid_red_helmet-1.jpg

BigE probably knows all the details or have someone that can help you. The man has probably owned every helmet made by Arai. Lol!! He'll chime in soon, probably.

Back