Yoshimura R-55 Race Exhaust Gen 2

Bobby B

Registered
Flashed Tuned with all the Nannies removed, Fan temp Lowered, pair valve turned off ect. It pulls very smooth and strong through all the gears and it now sounds like a proper Suzuki! I did not use the Yoshimura sound suppressor, although it will make a cool key chain. I think It sounds perfect and it's very street able as well as agressive when you grip it! I hope you all enjoy and appreciate it! thanks!

951B1E15-A0AC-421C-96DB-3CA714FBB080_zpssqzoydpo.jpg

0182EEED-E337-4EDC-9A92-0D92C06F9719_zpswtdsao7n.jpg

B821718B-DF6F-43CC-9058-F5AF1F45EAF2_zpsw599g8t0.jpg

D5EF0BF5-7BF1-4321-A271-46DB00C1637F_zps4lii8zvd.jpg

96089C83-5F00-4689-AE99-B6C4CA89BFBF_zpsgoo3cacc.jpg

I like it , and am so glad you got rid of those short coffman things . They just made the bike loud with no power gain .

I couldn't see it, part of my veiw was obstructed by that shovel holding the license plate,
and I was blinded by reflectors.

You're killing me! LOL it's on the list, I'm going with the Yoshimura one. And the Lolipops are going too!

:rofl:
I had to.
I'm not a fan of red either, but that red/white looks really good.
I like the exhaust too, similiar to a Brocks AlienHead.
Does it cook your foot like the Brocks too?
Regardless, sharp bike, and I know it really woke up now.
All it needs is some burnt rubber stuck all over the back of that nice clean paint.

You OCD clean guys would have a stroke if you rode with me. I clean my bikes usually once a year, need it or not, lol.

:rofl:
I had to.
I'm not a fan of red either, but that red/white looks really good.
I like the exhaust too, similiar to a Brocks AlienHead.
Does it cook your foot like the Brocks too?
Regardless, sharp bike, and I know it really woke up now.
All it needs is some burnt rubber stuck all over the back of that nice clean paint.

You OCD clean guys would have a stroke if you rode with me. I clean my bikes usually once a year, need it or not, lol.

Flashed...."with all the Nannies removed":rofl::rofl:

I like a Clean bird for now. I'm going to purchase a second one pretty soon and I'll make that one a dirty girl!
It doesn't cook my foot but sitting to long on this motor in stop light traffic the smell of warm boot rubber will waft in helmet!!!!

the 3:00 sun shining strong!!!

E7C38477-8545-401A-89B9-F65FDFAB54DF_zpsslcuao08.jpg

4B675C7F-59A0-4D4D-ADCC-0815BEAA285F_zps2ashzz6l.jpg

D67FB154-6AFD-4EB4-ABD3-9E93C8D87B15_zpsuj8uxl7n.jpg

Looking good Bobby :) So when are the reflectors going bye bye ? FYI best license plate I have seen in years

Flashed Tuned with all the Nannies removed, Fan temp Lowered, pair valve turned off ect. It pulls very smooth and strong through all the gears and it now sounds like a proper Suzuki! I did not use the Yoshimura sound suppressor, although it will make a cool key chain. I think It sounds perfect and it's very street able as well as agressive when you grip it! I hope you all enjoy and appreciate it! thanks!

Nicely done bro!

Back