Sorry Michelle... Another Barbie Busa out there

So VA, don't you feel the pressure of painting Ceasar pink.
I don't know if he'll like that.
Might have to get rid of the pipe
wow.gif
(sex change, for those not getting it)
laugh.gif

I'd have to change the name! Ughhh, no, I just can't do it...

Hubby steals Caesar too...I can't have people calling me and asking if my colorblind hubby is aware that he's riding a pink Busa?!
tounge.gif
Sure, good for a laugh or two, but then I have to live with him!

Damn BT for EVER PhotoShopping that damn pic...where's his number?!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Okay, I'm going to laugh at her pink bike...it IS a Busa, but damn, what's with the head gear?!  Please, don't get me started...and the 'yo next to her...that look...I've got to stop...
rock.gif

Now, Warren...where in the world did you get that Barbie pic?  You downloading 'em too?!  You guys are all obsessed with me...it's sick, I tell ya!  
laugh.gif

Barbie Busa...I'm the anti-Barbie...think I'll paint it black and never look back...that should make Rev happy...  
cool.gif
You got me... I've got a whole Michelle shrine in my picture archive.
tounge.gif

Actually, I just did a site search on "Barbie Busa" and you came right up. Go figure.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Okay, I'm going to laugh at her pink bike...it IS a Busa, but damn, what's with the head gear?!  Please, don't get me started...and the 'yo next to her...that look...I've got to stop...
rock.gif

Now, Warren...where in the world did you get that Barbie pic?  You downloading 'em too?!  You guys are all obsessed with me...it's sick, I tell ya!  
laugh.gif

Barbie Busa...I'm the anti-Barbie...think I'll paint it black and never look back...that should make Rev happy...  
cool.gif
You got me...  I've got a whole Michelle shrine in my picture archive.  
tounge.gif

Actually,  I just did a site search on "Barbie Busa" and you came right up.  Go figure.  
smile.gif
Clever cover up for what's clearly an obsession...you, BT, lazerblade...
laugh.gif

Wouldn't you guys just love it if I'd pull up on May 7th with a pink bike?!
tounge.gif

Speaking of which, you guys still doing the pre-ride on March 26th? Kind of cold, isn't it? You packing yourself with heat packs? I'd love to go, but I don't think I could handle it just yet...it was snowing this morning! Ughhhh...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif
It is just that we all think you are a Doll. Be thankful that some of these guys don't expect you to be a Chucky's bride. (Althought that may be an inteesting color scheme)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif
It is just that we all think you are a Doll.  Be thankful that some of these guys don't expect you to be a Chucky's bride. (Althought that may be an inteesting color scheme)
laugh.gif

Point taken...thanks NE...
cool.gif

But, you know me...I like to stir things up and joke a lot...can't help that...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif
Sorry That group shot... Looks like the "Special Bus" Pulled up short and dropped these dipsh!ts off... Fuggin A...

To many movies watched, no parental supervison... this is the result.

I think the pink looks good, and tastefully done. Not some of the other bikes that were out there.

I give the pink Bus a thumbs up.

Tastefully done. Feminine, yet, not girly. That color pink works much better in my opinion than this one:

That is sad... Allmost makes me feel sorry for the Kawasaki... Someone Shoot it and put it out of it's misery...

Dayum, the lengths the "Poser" crowd will go too...

Guarenteed that the gal here on the Kawi is a Native to FloriDUH!
wow.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

wow.gif

Angelle's "Pinkabusa" is real nice too...........
http://www.brockracing.com/pinkabusa.htm
Ahhh man.
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
I think she comes second only to Angelina Jolie for me...
drooling3.gif
The sexiest thing I've ever seen at a drag strip was her long, dark ponytail flappin' in the wind as she piloted her Pro Stock bike down the 1/4 mile at Atlanta Dragway. Here's a taste of that... Nothing like seeing it in person though.
drooling3.gif

angelle_psbike.jpg

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

Here she is with 'er lid on. I couldn't find any good close up shots of 'er without the lid... but she's friggin' FINE!!!
drooling3.gif

angelle_lid.jpg

Ummm... Did I mention that I LOVE ANGELLE!?!?!?!
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
She don't got big lips like Angelina, but she's...
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

Interesting... Just found this in an article about her. Seems she's the winningest chick in NHRA history.
super.gif

Women in NHRA Fact:

Only six women have won a national event in NHRA history. They are:

Angelle Savoie (22 wins) Pro Stock Bike
Shirley Muldowney (18) Top Fuel
Lori Johns (4) Top Fuel
Shelly Anderson (4) Top Fuel
Lucille Lee (1) Top Fuel
Christen Powell (1) Top Fuel[/QUOTE]

Back