Vt Car Show Sept.18, '15

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
while i was hanging out in Vermont with Dan and HRHDi, we went to a car show in the area that turned out to have some very nice rides...figured some of you might like to drool over these pics even though they truly don't do the vehicles justice
IMG_4049 (Large).JPG
IMG_4050 (Large).JPG
IMG_4052 (Large).JPG
IMG_4053 (Large).JPG
IMG_4054 (Large).JPG
IMG_4055 (Large).JPG
IMG_4056 (Large).JPG
IMG_4057 (Large).JPG
IMG_4058 (Large).JPG

some of these were totally jaw-dropping beautiful
IMG_4059 (Large).JPG
IMG_4060 (Large).JPG
IMG_4061 (Large).JPG
IMG_4062 (Large).JPG
IMG_4063 (Large).JPG
IMG_4064 (Large).JPG
IMG_4065 (Large).JPG
IMG_4066 (Large).JPG

Yes please, to a few of 'em! Admit it, both you and Dan spent most of your time ogling the redneck lawnmower :alcoholic:

you better believe it...think i'll go back and get it to ride to town if i ever lose my license, think the cops would have a problem with that? :corner:

Considering how tough our winters are on cars, there are a lot of great old classics that come out when the weather get nice- this car is seen from time to time in and around Laconia NH.
Pic903.jpg

I'd seen it a couple of times here and there during Bike Week, but got a good look at it at a car show at the Lobster Pound at the Weirs when I was taking a motorcycle trip with my daughter. There were a lot of nice cars, but this one stole the show when it pulled in.

those were great thanx for postn. they really use to design and manufacture cars with such style and class. now their just round curved machines with airbags and ABS smh...

exactly! if you take the badges off the new cars, you can't even tell the manufacturer much less the model...one of the very few things i envy in this world is Jay Leno's ability to collect, restore, and enjoy so many works of manufacturing art :beerchug:

no doubt. especially the cars that came out in the 40's and 50's. each car made wud be consistent with a one-off car made today.

I guess thats why I like my 87 Grand National. it brakes like poop, handles like poop and the windows take 20 seconds to roll up and down lol but I get thumbs up every time I take it out. even know its just an 87 Regal lol at least it has some style and doesn't look like a bar of soap smh......

That was a lot of fun! I need to find a pic of that zebra striped cruiser that parked by us.

One of the reason I love older cars is because they all had their own look and a Ford didn't look like a Chevy or a Dodge.

That was a lot of fun! I need to find a pic of that zebra striped cruiser that parked by us.
definitely! the Creeper Cam wouldn't even take a pic of that thing! :lol:

Back