Interest in Midwest MnG for 2016 SE Wisconsin

I would definitely be interested. If possible, I will be there. It's been too long since I've seen you, Bots, Fez, and all the other great folks in the neighborhood!
IMG_7616.JPG
IMG_7617.JPG
IMG_8918.JPG

I would love to go to something like this - but my timing would never work... I hope you guys do something and have a fantastic time!

We have not picked dates. What would work for the most number of people?? Mc when could you make it??

Don't base the timing on me but I can tell you when I won't be available...

May 6-8, I'll be in VA
May 12-16, I'll be in SE OH
Jun 18 - Jul 4, I'll be in MT
Jul 23 - Aug 7, I'll be in CO
Sep 22-26, I'll be in VA/NC/TN

the only thing i know that interferes around that time is the Eureka Springs MnG during the first weekend in June (3rd thru 5th)

Lurch, man how the heck are ya? I have not seen you in years! I hope things are well with you..

the only thing i know that interferes around that time is the Eureka Springs MnG during the first weekend in June (3rd thru 5th)
Man I wish the meet was the weekend before, Mary and I could make that.

Lurch, man how the heck are ya? I have not seen you in years! I hope things are well with you..
Doing well Cap. Life is good. Semi Retired and just having fun. How have you been my friend?

Kevin, my life is unbelievably good. My wife is still my wife (same one after 26 years), by boys are great and I don't deserve any of it. Glad to hear the life report is good on your side too!

Back