What is everyone's second hobby or time consumer?

School for me, 34 years old and a full time student, makes me feel old every day.
Other than that it's the weight room and bjj gym during the week, homework and the gun range on weekends.
Training to be a police officer is harder then I thought but it's also more rewarding.

Training the next generation of Patriots and Minutemen....

Jr on the plates.

Saves the last round for the best shot....

Concerts! :thumbsup:

Traveled 6000 miles to see the Foo Fighters in 5 cities, 7 shows in the last 13 months. ..only reason I didn't do more - the restraining order the band just got against me and the gals I travel with :rofl:

:D

Screenshot_2015-10-06-13-28-27-1.jpg

Last edited:
TX bass fishing for me although I have calmed down alot this year. That hobby makes the MC thing look cheap

So I see lots of fun and nice stuff, but I must be the only one that likes the water :p This is pretty much where you find me every weekend.

-Eric

boat smaller.jpg

NitrousJunkie who was driving your car when you took that picture ? :poke:

Doug, that was actually when I had a "driver", I am one of the 2 pilots now.The pics was taken buy the guy whos watermark is in the lower right hand corner.The car has been through many changes since that pic.The turbo is now forward facing and there is a new and improved (larger engine & turbo) under the hood.

Is work considered a hobby?
If so then that is what is consuming my time...dang near all of my time.
I do get to go fishing once in a blue moon.

ForumRunner_20151017_064510.jpg

Back