Daytona

It was nice meeting you guys!

Sorry to miss the Winghouse meeting in the morning for being sick, and I'm still sick!
sad.gif

If you guys ever get together in the Tampa area, let me know and I'll swing by to meet you all.

Hope you all had a great time, I know I did!
wink.gif

You Florida guys get all the good weather, I thought I was doing good to get to ride yesturday in 52 degree weather. Starting to wish I lived down there with you guys!
biggrin.gif

Looks like you all had a great time. When you all are riding just remember me stuck here in VA with them calling for snow and rain wed, thurs, and friday!!!!!!!!

Have fun riding guys, and ladies, don't want to leave your wife out.

Here's a link to a hundres or so pics from Bike Week.

Click Here for Pics courtesy of TampaBikers
Gotta Love Eric's pics . . .

bw126.jpg

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>I feel like 'Tiny Tim' - "God Bless us, EVERY ONE!"</span>

That reminds me . . Cecil - were you gonna go through your stack and send me any pics?  After all the ribbing you gave me over the BMW . . .

Was riding back with Diesel and we hunted down a pack of squids on 561.  I had my sushi knife out and was ready to go, but we had to head home after we overtook them.

Jimmy says to me later "those guys have to be saying to themselves 'What the F&CK!' when they look in their mirror and see you hanging off the side of your BMW closing on them through the turns"

FYI - best exit speed the way back on the same corners we took on the way up = ~115 - 120  
firedevil.gif

The tires I bought in January are now showing cord and have right at 3k on them.

Great Meeting all you guys at the Wing house. It was nice to put a face to the board names. Thanks for all the cool pics Cecil. We will have to make this a habbit of getting together.
beerchug.gif

Looks like a great time everyone! Jealousy starting to take over here...I even skipped watching TWT so I wouldn't be reminded of NOT being there...

Thanks for sharing pics for the poor saps that couldn't go...
smile.gif

Here's a link to a hundres or so pics from Bike Week.

Click Here for Pics courtesy of TampaBikers

That reminds me . . Cecil - were you gonna go through your stack and send me any pics? After all the ribbing you gave me over the BMW . . .
Take a look at my web site and let me know which ones you want.
I have the originals in hi-resolution... theye are 2-3MB per pic.
I can throw them on a CD for you... just let me know which ones you want.

Jay, This is unreal! I was probably 5 feet to your right when you snapped that shot at the Hess station of the jet Bike. We stopped in because some of my crew were low on gas and some of the others ( in front of the Port a Jons) were too full of gas!! There were 4 busas in our crew and we were all parked on the sidewalk out front. Small World huh!

I got up and rode out to Daytona around 6am saturday with tspoole and cecil. (Gjoker and Kevin ditched me big time!)

Hey... I didn't ditch ya, brother! I was crying the whole weekend~ All I could do was go to my garage and sit on my bike and go.. RriiinngggDiiinnngggDiiinnnngggDiinnnggg.. 'cause I my exhaust system didn't show up yet~ As much as I love to ride 'er, I wasn't about to 'Flintstone' it all the way to Daytona!
biggrin.gif

No_Exhaust.jpg

I got up and rode out to Daytona around 6am saturday with tspoole and cecil. (Gjoker and Kevin ditched me big time!)

Hey... I didn't ditch ya, brother! I was crying the whole weekend~ All I could do was go to my garage and sit on my bike and go.. RriiinngggDiiinnngggDiiinnnngggDiinnnggg.. 'cause I my exhaust system didn't show up yet~ As much as I love to ride 'er, I wasn't about to 'Flintstone' it all the way to Daytona!
biggrin.gif
Actually, you could have gone, just like I could have but we are too spoiled to ride our wives bikes. Could you see us trying to keep up, you on the kat wouldn't be so bad, but 6'3" me on a ninja 250 with a top speed of 105 would have been a laugh.
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
Actually, you could have gone, just like I could have but we are too spoiled to ride our wives bikes. Could you see us trying to keep up, you on the kat wouldn't be so bad, but 6'3" me on a ninja 250 with a top speed of 105 would have been a laugh.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back