Menace busa styling kit

The fit of the inners appears to be off a bit. Not for me ! But Im sure someone likes it.

:welcome: to the org. Im sure theres a market for that style of kit out there not my style but it would make a cool movie bike like someone stated before

Hi Gang,

Thanks for all the comments. We are working on a two up tail section with a removable hump. Most of the guys building a bike with this kit are putting their nitrous bottles in the tail hump, one guys is even doing the top of the tail in lexan. As for the question regarding the high speed dynamics of the kit, we hope to answer them later this year at the salt flats. We will keep you posted.

I wonder how the aerodynamics are for LSR.
Any wind tunnel numbers yet in comparison to the stock body?

is this kit still available? I can't find it anywhere

The “Menace†Styling Kit is here!!!

Canni Design Inc. is proud to introduce its new “Menace†body restyling kit for the 99-09 Suzuki Hayabusa. The “Menace†body kit will transform the appearance of any 1999-2009 Hayabusa into a sleek, redefined, heavily European inspired work of motorcycle art. This transformation can be achieved simply; just paint and install the “Menace†restyling kit on your 99-09 Suzuki Hayabusa. The “Menace†styling kit retains all factory hardware, critical factory-mounting points, and is completely “bolt-on†requiring no special modifications or tools to install. It is constructed of high quality woven fiberglass with a gray primer gel-coat finish that features impeccable quality and craftsmanship.

Parts Included in the “Menace†Styling Kit

· Upper faring
· Side panels
· Front Fender
· Dash Panels
· Tail Section
· Under-tail
· Windscreen
· Fuel Tank Canard

nzrhqw.jpg

dy3typ.jpg

24uxqw3.jpg