Interest in Midwest MnG for 2016 SE Wisconsin

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Would anyone be interested in another Midwest MnG in SE Wisconsin late spring or early summer 2016?
I would be willing to host it. We have 2.5 acres to party and camp on. and plenty of garage space for every bike that would show up.
I will do a pig and chicken roast again along with other foods.
Just seeing if there would be an interest. It has been awhile since I have seen some of you. Semi.........

what about bmw??? I might be interested. Hell I might have another busa by then too. O we will see..gotta play the lottery first.:rofl::cheerleader:

Would anyone be interested in another Midwest MnG in SE Wisconsin late spring or early summer 2016?
I would be willing to host it. We have 2.5 acres to party and camp on. and plenty of garage space for every bike that would show up.
I will do a pig and chicken roast again along with other foods.
Just seeing if there would be an interest. It has been awhile since I have seen some of you. Semi.........

Dude good to see you online man... hope things are well with you and your family...

'Midwest' and Milwaukee? Not exactly a match. Sioux Falls or Denver is a tad closer to 'midwest' than Wisconsin is.

Is this the map you wanted us to look at?

usa map.jpg

Bump.
Spring is coming and would love to get folks together again.

Back