**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

If you add white, I'd think you need some white in the tail section too.

Goodness... Seems Diana and I have been the only ones to like the white idea.. Everyone else hasn't like it.. I'm definitely listening and probably won't do it, just weird that no one else likes it :(

You just need that guy to drop that trailer off at my house so I can test it at NCM in a few weeks for you..especially the ac...

You'll NEED that AC at RA; the pits are a heat sink! You enjoy I'm gonna pass on that one!

I should soon have pics to post of Callie doing a 2-up with me on Saturday :)

You'll NEED that AC at RA; the pits are a heat sink! You enjoy I'm gonna pass on that one!

I should soon have pics to post of Callie doing a 2-up with me on Saturday :)

Oh come on, Keith.. You afraid to come out and play?!? :laugh:

I didn't know she did a two up with you. Awesome! Looking forward to pics! What did she think of it?

She wanted to stay out the entire session. She was a good passenger she did everything I told her, and she's so light that I didn't feel her laying on me...except when she tried to wiggle around on the seat when we were leaned over...the rear didn't like it too much..

When she came in, her knees and wrist were hurting - #@*%$)#$ Arthritis!

The trailer was officially delivered yesterday... and it is AWESOME!!! Extremely well built and snazzy! This thing should make track days WAY more enjoyable, especially during the summer months. If anyone is ever interested, Premier Custom Trailers out of Michigan were SUPER to deal with.

376997-259751d2d3dde0c2a1eeccae6e94b026.jpg

376999-4880fd713bc6c2b8e23c1c3c6b288540.jpg

377003-20c83e1fc8f889d8418b027b64741fd0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So..some pics from this weekend at Barber...

Callie made her first 2-up, and from the look on her face, she LIKED it :)

852748 (Large).jpg

852752 (Large).jpg

852761 (Large).jpg

852779.jpg

852784 (Large).jpg

852878 (Large).jpg

852910 (Large).jpg

Capture.jpg

Will be representing Team Gixxer alone this weekend at Road Atlanta. Gonna wring out the 09 and see how she does :).. Also rocking the new trailer which I hope is awesome!

Chris, this will keep me out of NCM next weekend, but we'll see you at Barber!

Will be representing Team Gixxer alone this weekend at Road Atlanta. Gonna wring out the 09 and see how she does :).. Also rocking the new trailer which I hope is awesome!

Chris, this will keep me out of NCM next weekend, but we'll see you at Barber!

Man have a Blast on that 09 you will!
Ballin in the new trailer you are!

Bummer gonna miss you at NCM.

Barber in Oct with 30 min Sessions will be sweeeet tho!

Well...we (me, motochris and charlesbusa) had a big ole time at NCM this past weekend. Track was great; aside from a few mechanical issues on Friday night and Saturday, everything went fine. Pics coming, but look who made the US129 Photo's highlight reel?

11885001_1120598444621536_1148699831542890725_o.jpg

Well...we (me, motochris and charlesbusa) had a big ole time at NCM this past weekend. Track was great; aside from a few mechanical issues on Friday night and Saturday, everything went fine. Pics coming, but look who made the US129 Photo's highlight reel?

Good Times for sure!

Thank you Keith for the hot shower and good night sleep!
Thank you to Melissa for her Awesome Chilli!!
We really got a kick out of Callie's passion for MotoGP! I think she knows more about the riders than most guys I know! Lol
Your Hospitality was Most Appreciated!
Hope to see you in October at Barber LED days. I will have a handful of Texas following me up that way!

Back