Stage 1 Ultra build

I'm jk guys.. that's an f1x going on a vette.. I just couldn't resist taking that picture.... a sub 350hp motor would cry trying to turn that headunit.

I'm jk guys.. that's an f1x going on a vette.. I just couldn't resist taking that picture.... a sub 350hp motor would cry trying to turn that headunit.

What kinda power you looking to make with the f1x, gotta be over 1krwhp.. I made 1030rwhp 408, f1r 26psi......... Btw if I didnt have mine I would try and by your Busa. Sick bike love everything about it

Those header bolts were a 2 hour job for me too. I had no idea why they were so difficult. Had to get so that one would hang them and then put them in a certain order. Im used to it. I had a SBC in a old f body firebird that should have been a drop in but the guy welded in some super motor mounts farther back in the frame that required those tight headers and I had to make special wrenches with the torch to get to some of the bolts. And I had to put header gaskets in that thing I think almost every time I hit a puddle. 2 hour job every time.

What kinda power you looking to make with the f1x, gotta be over 1krwhp.. I made 1030rwhp 408, f1r 26psi......... Btw if I didnt have mine I would try and by your Busa. Sick bike love everything about it

Thanks buddy. I appreciate it. .. this one is were going to keep conservative at 1100-1300ish... the one right after it is an all out build that will be in the 1600+ range.

Kevin. The top ones I pulled out and drilled in a vice the lowers had to be drilled on the bike. .. ughh..oh well atleast its done.

I use nordlock washers, and I've never had one come loose. Way easier then stage 8 bolts.

Also, for the lower row, it's ways easier to toss those Allen Bolts in the garbage, and get the same size bolts with a 10mm hex head. I can put turbos on and off in 5 min.

Decided to get rid of all my nylon push lock lines in favor of 4an stainless braided line. .
20150901_192837_zpsbbuf9old.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the outcome .... I still need to build a bracket for the overflow tank...

20150902_192705_zpsq66knop0.jpg
20150902_192738_zpsyhwcbnjj.jpg

One thing to be weary of, especially with braided lines, is if they are resting on poly/rubber lines ensure there is a buffer in between them. With the vibration that these lines may see, they will eventually rub through the poly line. I've seen this a few times on friend's bikes that decided to go braided. You probably know, but just a heads up.

I appreciate the forewarning. .. one thing I would like to mention is that a pressure gauge off the regulator on the co2 bottle is a bad idea....

Nice Bike !!!! Thats what a Real Turbo bike should look like and over a 1000hp ? some say it cant be done

The latest issue ive encountered is that no one makes a steel 530 sprocket for the marchesini/oz/bst carrier... ive tried supersprox stealth and driven hard anodized aluminum... needless to say the aluminum latest two highboost street rides... the solution was a one off 4340 chromoly piece....
20151021_124200_zpssrywof14.jpg
20151021_124148_zpsvfh7tz3y.jpg

Back