Ride pics thread.........

Hooligan Ride Crew

20036257024_67c5a7a072_o.jpg

20036257944_ebe943d7b7_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Took a 100 mile ride this morning. Wound up riding through Centralia, PA. Such a cool and interesting place to visit.

A78056FA-ADD7-471C-8706-2F9744116EFD_zpssbprdkr8.jpg

1DA4DB7A-C154-4241-A951-6030BA8ED173_zpslivb0ij2.jpg

Took my son out yesterday for a 100 mile ride . He thought the FJR1300 was fast lol .
20150906_091805_zpsim1xsb1x.jpg
20150906_091741_zpspsyu2c3s.jpg

Nice bike and My Busa is the fastest bike I own. :laugh:
Just not sure I would want my helmet (or his) on the ground - but that's just me.
Maybe that's why I have a trunk. :whistle:

Just remember if you were to get caught doing triple digits or close they might be able to bust you
with endangering a child's life. I always had that in the back of my head when I gave my daughter a ride
so I never hit triples with her on. I would guess she was 9 or 10 and we never hit triples but when she got off
she said "I've never been that fast before and never want to go that fast again" Years later she changed her mind again. :laugh:

Nice bike and My Busa is the fastest bike I own. :laugh:
Just not sure I would want my helmet (or his) on the ground - but that's just me.
Maybe that's why I have a trunk. :whistle:

Just remember if you were to get caught doing triple digits or close they might be able to bust you
with endangering a child's life. I always had that in the back of my head when I gave my daughter a ride
so I never hit triples with her on. I would guess she was 9 or 10 and we never hit triples but when she got off
she said "I've never been that fast before and never want to go that fast again" Years later she changed her mind again. :laugh:

The helmet is not on the ground . Hanging from D Ring on Brake pedal about 1" from the ground . Hunter is 16 one year from being legal adult in Tx. I'm not to worried what about it .

The helmet is not on the ground . Hanging from D Ring on Brake pedal about 1" from the ground . Hunter is 16 one year from being legal adult in Tx. I'm not to worried what about it .

17 is legal Adult? TX is that the only place? Can he vote at 17? Smoke? Get married without parents consent? Join the Army? Win the lottery?
In my state none of those can happen until 18. And the lottery is 21 to win here.

The exceptions are most kids can be charged as adults if they commit a serious crime.

In GR there is a now a 13 YO that is being charged as an adult for killing a 9 year old, last year when he was 12.
Youngest person on record (here) to be charged as an adult.

I didn't really think the helmet was on the ground but it looked really close. :laugh:

AND just speeding probably won't get you in trouble - but speeding and an accident might be another story.
But then again I also doubt that you will have any problems.

Went out today with friends . 197.7 miles before fuel light came on :) we were riding 5 to 10 mph over posted speed limit . limits were 55 to 70 mph depending on area . No hard riding just cruising.

20150919_093218_zps1v6j7fub.jpg
20150919_120109_zpslhtwy5cx.jpg
Message_1442678882238_zpss2jt5dos.jpg

Took a ride out to Lawn fire company this morning for their last breakfast buffet of the season. The busa is in there somewhere
1780488D-2DB4-46C7-8D7D-51ACC1BDA71D_zpstjuxa8uv.jpg

3rd week of Spring here.

Nice morning.
Went out early on my 1400 for breakfast.
Still a few bikes up the cafe.

image.jpg

Spoke to a guy who was restoring a Z1300 and had recently put it back on the road.

image.jpg

553K's (343 miles) today.
Up to Noosaville, across to do Obi-Obi Rd, Mapleton, Montville, Malaney, Woodford, Kilcoy, Esk,
up the range to Hampton, Toowoomba,
home via Helidon, Gatton and the new Legacy Way Tunnel.

image.jpg

I thought it was a bit warm when I came home today.
News just said it was 34 degrees C (93F) !!
Was about 37C (closer to 100F) further South.
4 weeks into Spring here.

image.jpg

Back