Stage 1 Ultra build

Been putting some miles on it doing the street tune and breaking in the engine when it's not been raining which is almost every day. No dyno as we are finishing up the last few details on our mustang dyno. It's a heart breaker unlike most dynojets. And yes the owner did lose interest after he wrecked his other bike.

Last edited:
oh ok. well, I look forward to seeing the finished product either way. I'm sure it will be totally badass!

Eventually. Just got started on. Doing a base spacer, valves and springs on it too. Waiting on parts to come in.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yep, first sc build. I'm not even sure tvs (the maker of the kit) know how much it's gonna make. I read many have had to build restrictors to keep the boost down. Some hp numbers are good while others are low. We figured that we would drop the compression, and if it needs more boost we can always put a bigger pullies on the blower.

Most of those UR Lambo guys are on 6spd online;they look down on bikes from what I read and it seems as if a bike is "beneath" them(not all,but a few prominent UR clients) and they kind of turn up their nose to them.

Call me crazy,but I still think a 500-550rwhp street-based Busa (not a PST or LSR bike)is not enough to walk a 2000-2400awhp lambo from a 60-200mph roll. TWO-THOUSAND all-wheel horsepower....think about that. Its insane. Im not arguing,Im just sayin its my opinion and I could easily be wrong. But damn,2000-2400awhp! And they can put it down to the ground.
Rant over,carry on:thumbsup:

The only two UR owners I know that will race bikes straight up without BS are Kisco and Duhawks. Most others will back down when a 500+ bike asks them to run. Many of the other owners online just jump on the band wagon...so if one guy beats a bike they assume they will all beat any bike that comes around. Kevin doesn't even bother racing with the shop cars, he will let customers do any of the smack talk and grudge racing. If you watch the video with Matt racing, I think you'll see that a Busa setup right will not only hang but could beat them. Only problem is they want a RACE under conditions they choose. If you aren't at the MPH they NEED from a roll they won't run and many will back out instantly if they don't get the jump. It's all a big game and they know where the cars work and stay in that bubble on the street.

Yea I was at Ti.. too bad bikes aren't allowed... the 2000hp gtr had a 15" in the rear to hook.

Talk to Amar about a bike class next time you see him. I've asked him a few times but if more are interested that are serious...maybe he'll allow a few of us to come out and play... ;)

Damn I miss Austin! All the cool people are in TX! :D

It's a beautiful bike MR2liter. Great minds think alike ;)

Couple small updates. Moroso breather tank mounted and mps breather lid modified to 12an..
8an return line on the rcc scavenge pump... I had to turn down the union for it to clear...
Last step will be to mount the 2.5lb C02 bottle and 115psi regulator,run the line was to the ams/shifter,and install the water box after it comes back from being anodized.
20150709_192824_zpsyiobwpix.jpg
20150709_195318_zps1y09yvhw.jpg

20150709_192849_zps6tuw1bvi.jpg

20150709_195357_zpsrnqq0anf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CO2 bottle and 115psi regulator are on. .. will have the tank back later this week to button everything back up.
20150713_182657_zpsykjohptj.jpg
20150713_182606_zps1c40afnu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice! i like how u set that up. can u take a few more pics from different angles? wat is the catch can attached to?

The catch can has a tbolt around it that I rivited to the swingarm . I'll take some more pics once I get the ice tank back.

Back