nice ride and some sightseeing

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i had some spare time this past week and decided to take a ride...i had never been in MN or ND before and they were saying the weather was supposed to be great up there (they weren't 100% correct lol) so i took off as soon as the rain broke and i could squeeze through...i crossed into MO from IL at St. Louis (should have taken a hint when my road was closed due to flooding but i just ignored it and continued on), rode up along the MS River into Iowa, crossed back over into WI, cut across MN into ND, rode down into SD, and meandered back home to IL...i didn't have a specific route in mind, just a couple things i wanted to see like the Black Angel, Kensington Runestone Museum, a two-tiered drinking fountain, and the gravesite of the oldest man to serve in the Civil War...i ended up doing 1650 miles with less than 100 being on the interstate, it was a great time in spite of the rain on Friday :beerchug:

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2794.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

I love it when you ride a bike and see cool things its like a double plus plus, Nice pics ans thanks for sharing you adventure!

yes, it is...i've been following this for quite a while and the recent (last five years) arguments are getting pretty good on both sides...of course, there are also crackpots on both sides (just like any controversial subject) so you have to discredit their rants to find the truth

yes, it is...i've been following this for quite a while and the recent (last five years) arguments are getting pretty good on both sides...of course, there are also crackpots on both sides (just like any controversial subject) so you have to discredit their rants to find the truth

Yeah, it's quite interesting.
Good to keep an open mind.

Great pictures Semi. :thumbsup:

We are leaving Wednesday on the bikes and following the Mississippi river up to Minnesota also.

Back