Re-design of the 2016 busa news!

anyone buying a Busa or a 14 to handle is buying the wrong bike. they were made to go fast straight. u want a handling bike buy a Ducati or a MV Agusta or a BMW.

i would disagree to a point. I have had many a local guy down at the dragon comment to me about how surprised they were that they were followed so closely by a busa. And i am by no means a badazz rider nor do i claim to be but i think the busa does extremely well in corners. maybe not as good as liter bikes obviously but still

As far as handling it's all a matter of perspective... The Busa and the 14 handle like MotoGP bikes compared to an HD Ultra. I submit that the majority of the riders (me included) of both bikes don't have the experience to push either bike to its handling potential in stock form.

i would disagree to a point. I have had many a local guy down at the dragon comment to me about how surprised they were that they were followed so closely by a busa. And i am by no means a badazz rider nor do i claim to be but i think the busa does extremely well in corners. maybe not as good as liter bikes obviously but still
there is nothn to disagree with. the Busa was not designed to be a corner carving lightweight machine.

its a TOURING bike by definition. no touring bike is gonna compete with a bike made to carve corners. its long and its heavy. not to mention the riding position is not conducive with cornering like a shorter taller liter bike wud be.

like I said I'm 100% positive there are ppl that can ride their Busa and out handle many on smaller liter bikes but take that same rider and put him on a light weight liter bike and he rides even better.

plenty of ppl can drive a new Mustang around the track and it will handle great. take a new Corvette and that same driver will have quicker lap times. no different wen comparing a Busa to a Ducati or a BMW1000rr.

1000 road race ok if your into that
v6izuo.jpg

2n7h0l4.jpg

+ dragrace this 1 runs 5.40 1/8th
Much as I hate 2 agree with Brett cough cough hes right I don't think busas or 14 r good roadracing 2 heavy

Would this thing roadrace good?
10xexaq.jpg

2016 Busa ?

What was the old joke ?

"The good news is, there's no bad news,
the bad news is, that's all the good news we got!"

1000 road race ok if your into that

+ dragrace this 1 runs 5.40 1/8th
Much as I hate 2 agree with Brett cough cough hes right I don't think busas or 14 r good roadracing 2 heavy

Would this thing roadrace good?

More pix! Unless that's your girl then awesome for you!

Agreed that F6B is a sleeping jewel that rips over most baggers! Although, there are the haters that will say it has no soul, I say to hell with that that bike is about as perfect as factory bagger can be. Hopefully the aftermarket will catch up.

F6B....ARE YOU SERIOUS...
I have been looking at one, I had a THOUGHT of getting one of those instead of waiting for a 2016 BUSA!

Is it really worth it? how about not having the REVERSE on that bike, is that a BAD thing as the bike is heavy?

I would appreciate an good insight on the F6B.
Thanks a lot
LCL

I have been looking at one, I had a THOUGHT of getting one of those instead of waiting for a 2016 BUSA!

Is it really worth it? how about not having the REVERSE on that bike, is that a BAD thing as the bike is heavy?

Thanks a lot
LCL

In other words it comes down to cubic inches. IMHO anything you can do two a HD or what have you can be done to the F6B. Now if and when the F6B aftermarket catches up to the HD aftermarket, or when some wild mofo with grips of cash decides to turbo an F6B. I think then we may see the the potential of a 9 second bagger that you drive everyday with piles of comfort and extreme reliability over most other bikes in the same category. The Victory Cross country IMHO is a better bike then then street glide. (motor wise).
But yes there is that one thing that makes Harley's so popular and bad ass. It's just cool, yes I admit it Harley's are cool I've ridden them and even thought about buying one, but I can't justify paying that much for nostalgia. It's like buying a Schwinn bicycle when I can have a bad ass Trek or Specialized, it's all about the vibe you want put out.
BTW, which baggers have reverse?

In other words it comes down to cubic inches. IMHO anything you can do two a HD or what have you can be done to the F6B. Now if and when the F6B aftermarket catches up to the HD aftermarket, or when some wild mofo with grips of cash decides to turbo an F6B. I think then we may see the the potential of a 9 second bagger that you drive everyday with piles of comfort and extreme reliability over most other bikes in the same category. The Victory Cross country IMHO is a better bike then then street glide. (motor wise).
But yes there is that one thing that makes Harley's so popular and bad ass. It's just cool, yes I admit it Harley's are cool I've ridden them and even thought about buying one, but I can't justify paying that much for nostalgia. It's like buying a Schwinn bicycle when I can have a bad ass Trek or Specialized, it's all about the vibe you want put out.
BTW, which baggers have reverse?
Honda Gold Wing

Thanks a lot
LCL
Best bike I've ever owned by far....don't need reverse...Do you like the sound of a Porsche,change the cans.

11041939_623097871124221_6764944046813306857_o.jpg

Agree the FB6 are nice and are selling well over there i believe ? but maybe I am bit biased as i also have a 03 goldwing same motor as the FB6 that's been a very reliable smooth as butter bike so :thumbsup:

DISAPPOINTING NEWS for the 2016 BUSA.

SuZuki announced the new 2016 HAYABUSA in their website...NO CHANGES...AGAIN, and the ZX14R have just been named THE WARRIOR in that MARKET.

Too bad, I was really READY for a change...

Sorry for the bad news.

Cheers
LCL

Not even BNG?

NOT AT ALL!

Just a ugly RED and GREY color and the normal blacked out!

No traction Control, no design changes...just a few interior engine parts modification, which does not really matter if you do not plan to keep the bike for more than 15 years!

just because a 2016 model is listed as the same on Suzuki's list doesn't mean that midway through the year they couldn't do an early release of a 2017 model...thats what i'm hearing from dealers is likely to happen with the GSXR...same bikes as this year til May or June then a model range shake up.
The main thing i'd like from the next model is better master cylinders ad having just been introduced to Big Piston Forks on the GSXR they would be a must have...no interest in TC or extra power..if it gets both then happy days, a diet would be equally nice especially if in the form of lightened wheels.

Totally agree that a shave on the weight would be nice, TC is not really a must, and everything else you stated would be perfect.

The design should have changed, even if just a bit, and graphics upgrade...

I am no longer waiting fro a NEW busa...as soon as KAWA announces a new 2016 ZX14R, I may just go for that...I am afraid to wait again until 2017 model and NO CHANGES!

Cheers
LCL

Back