Who wanted what?

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
I already promise Cache the chrome chain guard and Thinker my chrome handgrips but everything else is up for grabs in the photo. Sorry Dezz I wont be buying the bike back from the insurance co. since they wanted 3400 for the buy back so no motor for ya. Listed items are yellow headlight protector which looks funky as hell when your rolln at night with it on (euro look), stock red brake light cover ,2 set of amber and 1 clear rear turn signal complete set,custom chrome no key gas cap, custom cut seat by PA FREAK "oh it feels so good" , stock stator cover with a minor scratch , and a heavy duty chrome billet stator cover not shown still on the bike at the shop but I will have it by this friday,mint blue rear hump and a complete front amber turn signals. ANYbody

DSC00675.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to the grips, I would be interested in the hump. What is the price?

If the gas cap is chrome or Silver, give me a price on it as well.

Thinker

The seat I'll let go for $80 , hump $70 and the chrome gas cap $70 prices include shipping .  Well !!!!!!!  Let a brotha know sumfin.

Herez what I use to keep the ho's inline . A must for a tru Pimp . Can you say B%$#ch slap . Yep these are for sell too.

Awight Playaz step to the plate and get served. "Size small"

Pure solid Titanium >>>>>>>you'll definetly leave them toothless with these babies.

DSC00676.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Bra, put me down for the Grips, the Hump, and I want right of refusal on the Stator Cover. You didn't give a price on that one.

Greg

Which stator cover do you want (stock or custom chrom billet with the kanji engraved into it)?

Yeah I already Pm you back! Soundz good to me. You know what they say" you snooze you lose"

Looks like Thinker got the chrome gas cap, chrome hand grips, custom chrome stator cover, and hump for $300 Plus shipping. 2k3 bling package out the door.

Yo Rhythm,
Whats left... Man I needed that hump... Mine is trash after I dropped it in the parking lot...

This brings a tear to my eye... Seeing you have to part with all of this. Are you getting a new one? I am guessing no, since the Icons are for sale too.

Sorry to see bad things happen to good peoples.

I am guessing no, since the Icons are for sale too.[/QUOTE]

Nah Pimp !  I have  four pair of gloves to choose from.  Just one less set in the closet now.  As far as getting a knew one well lets just say not right now he he he he  he .   I be back Pimp .

Yo Rhythm,
Whats left... Man I needed that hump... Mine is trash after I dropped it in the parking lot...[/QUOTE]

Damn Kyus I see you followed me over here too>>>>>>You worse than a tick on dog azz  
tounge.gif
  Sorry Pimp Thinker already bought the hump  and almost everthing else I just posted.

thanks for remembering brah.[/QUOTE]

You know I got your back on this Playa. (Cache)

Back