Didn't get to go to Daytona today

Relsek

Registered
I got a nail in my tire yesterday so I wasn't able to ride to Daytona with the others. I did get a new tire this morning though. Kudos to Sky Powersports in Lakeland. I had bought a lifetime road hazzard and battery replacement for $100.00 when I bought the bike and it paid off today. They had me pick the tire of my choice of the tire rack and put it on for me for no charge while I waited. I replaced my Dunlop D208 with a new Michelin Pilot Power.

tn_100_1146.JPG

After I got home, we went to Brian's house (my son) my daughter watched his daughter and we took our wives out for a ride.

tn_100_1147.JPG

Looks like a great way to go after the tire problems yesterday! Keep enjoying the rides!

Brian's wife Sharron, (the other lovely Mrs. Kesler) wanted to ride the Busa and find out what fast was, so she and the lovely Mrs. Kesler traded and I took her fast, very fast. I won't say how fast but according the the poll taken here on the board, she has ridden faster than 56% of you guys.

Here is where we stopped along the road to switch back.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110752859 -->

tn_100_1152.JPG

Sounds like a great day
biggrin.gif

And you got a new tire out of the deal
cool.gif

Sounds like the road hazard policy has paid for itself already
smile.gif

That looks like a great family, Kev, and sounds like a nice day. It's wonderful to hear of family time such as that, so well spent together.
smile.gif

Always good to hear about those good times Kev, glad you & your family had a great time today.

Back