**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Keith - have fun at NCM this weekend! Post pics!!

Well I am officially broke as a joke. Sold my 6x12 last weekend and put down a deposit on a custom built trailer 2 days ago. Should look a little something like this when done (only red and black :) )... It'll have AC, 30 amp, pop out camper, Rv screen door, rubber coin flooring, awning, window, etc... They aren't cheap, but they still cost less than these cheap toy haulers, are built better, and weigh less. Should suit our needs just perfectly :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, it won't be done in time for June Barber :(

View attachment 1566766
View attachment 1566767
12_zpsegzk23dl.png

A weekend of hotel room isn't going to kill you after dropping that kind of coin.

Keith - have fun at NCM this weekend! Post pics!!

Well I am officially broke as a joke. Sold my 6x12 last weekend and put down a deposit on a custom built trailer 2 days ago. Should look a little something like this when done (only red and black :) )... It'll have AC, 30 amp, pop out camper, Rv screen door, rubber coin flooring, awning, window, etc... They aren't cheap, but they still cost less than these cheap toy haulers, are built better, and weigh less. Should suit our needs just perfectly :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, it won't be done in time for June Barber :(

http://s490.photobucket.com/user/bandit011200/media/10_zpsh0ymtssk.png.html
http://s490.photobucket.com/user/bandit011200/media/11_zpskmfk7b0o.png.html
http://s490.photobucket.com/user/bandit011200/media/12_zpsegzk23dl.png.html

Very Nice set up!!

Do they have a website?
One of these days I'm going to have to pull the trigger on an enclosed.

A weekend of hotel room isn't going to kill you after dropping that kind of coin.

You aint kidding! Already got a room at the Hampton reserved for Friday night in June :)

Very Nice set up!!

Do they have a website?
One of these days I'm going to have to pull the trigger on an enclosed.

They do. It's a United trailer and they do all of these custom options from the factory, and show you tons of available options on United's wesbite. It's the XLMTV model trailer and you can go to the custom/options to see everything they can do..

Motorcycle

I went through a dealer in Michigan that I found. Premier Custom Trailers. This type of thing is exactly what they do so they seemed to have extra knowledge of their options. I called a dealer in KY and they said United did make a fold out camper option on their trailers. Premier has most of the basic add ons listed specifically on their website with prices. They have been super easy to deal with, very responsive and gladly answered a bazillion of my questions. You have the option to place all electrical and windows where you want so the even sent me a final drawing to approve before sending the order to United to be built. I don't have the finished product yet, but so far they have been SUPER to deal with.

Home Page - click on motorcycle trailers and then on steel to see a ton of different pics.

Options Page - This is the area where they have the most popular options listed out.

The only sucky thing about them is that they are in Michigan and the delivery charge is $1.50 a mile... So that added just over $900 just for transport :(

A few pics from this last weekend at NCM...

11242209_1064089240272457_6020094199855285062_o.jpg

757757.jpg

757762.jpg

757768.jpg

757773.jpg

757780.jpg

757785.jpg

757786.jpg

757789.jpg

757790.jpg

I'm book at Hampton Inn as well Tiller. Trying to get someone else to come down and split cost with me. I think my friend Mark is meeting us as well. He's on a 1199 Ducuti. Going to be a good weekend. Hope I'm going to be Recouped from Roebling the weekend before. LOL!!

You aint kidding! Already got a room at the Hampton reserved for Friday night in June :)

They do. It's a United trailer and they do all of these custom options from the factory, and show you tons of available options on United's wesbite. It's the XLMTV model trailer and you can go to the custom/options to see everything they can do..

Motorcycle

I went through a dealer in Michigan that I found. Premier Custom Trailers. This type of thing is exactly what they do so they seemed to have extra knowledge of their options. I called a dealer in KY and they said United did make a fold out camper option on their trailers. Premier has most of the basic add ons listed specifically on their website with prices. They have been super easy to deal with, very responsive and gladly answered a bazillion of my questions. You have the option to place all electrical and windows where you want so the even sent me a final drawing to approve before sending the order to United to be built. I don't have the finished product yet, but so far they have been SUPER to deal with.

Home Page - click on motorcycle trailers and then on steel to see a ton of different pics.

Options Page - This is the area where they have the most popular options listed out.

The only sucky thing about them is that they are in Michigan and the delivery charge is $1.50 a mile... So that added just over $900 just for transport :(

Jay I will just leave this here

FB_IMG_1432828863113.jpg

FB_IMG_1432828863113.jpg

If I had a bike and was actually doing track days....I would be on here with some smack talk!!

Barber in two weeks for the rest of Team Gixxer!! You still don't have that 1k sorted???

:( no not yet.

Cannot make it in 2 weeks.

But I am signed up for Oct led day.
And
NCM end of August.
:)
Is your new trailer going to be ready in 2 weeks?
Looking forward to pics!!

:)
Is your new trailer going to be ready in 2 weeks?
Looking forward to pics!!

Unfortunately, no :down:

Original lead time was six weeks which would put it due right around July 1st; however, the guy actually emailed me today that it was schedule to be built the week of July 20th :cry:

Unfortunately, no :down:

Original lead time was six weeks which would put it due right around July 1st; however, the guy actually emailed me today that it was schedule to be built the week of July 20th :cry:

Bummer!
Sounds like it's going to be bad ass tho!

Two weeks LADIES, Looking forward to Barber. Roebling this coming weekend for a little warm up.

Two weeks LADIES, Looking forward to Barber. Roebling this coming weekend for a little warm up.

Gonna be awesome! Just don't forget to wear your BIG GIRL panties when the Team Gixxer Treatment is being handed out :laugh:

I really am looking forward to seeing everyone again in a couple weeks. Also bringing a buddy with a ZX-10R. It'll be his first track day on this bike, but he rides the heck out of it on the street.

At this point I would damn near pay anything to be able to ride my 1k!!!!!
Just please fix the BIKE!!
Mother F'ers!!!

Rant over.

This is the only place I can vent.

Back