Feel I'm being stalked...or just unwanted attention. Doing the right thing?

its ok you wont be there that long...:rofl: hit an run man!... im just kidding... i wouldnt worry to much about it unless she shows up with a butcher knife at the front door with that rabbit

Just ask her if she wants to see your playroom and that your tastes are rather singular...
Then bring her into a dark room filled with blow up dolls and tell her to strip down and assume the crazy eyed position...guarantee she runs screaming...if not well you better run...

Gotta be careful nowadays - far too many read 50 Shades of Crazy, err, Grey, and they think they want a red room of pain :whistle:

Rub might find out if he heads down the path of crazy, she won't ever lose his number...

Worse case, you can dump your phone number for a new one.

Please tell me she does not know where you live :please:

Oh my god. Thanks for saving that M. NOT!

But ya know what...if I have to use it, with this dating thing ,I will.

Women scare me.:type::fire::shocked::hide:

Rubb.

Salty;3157691[B said:
]Just ask her if she wants to see your playroom and that your tastes are rather singular...[/B]
Then bring her into a dark room filled with blow up dolls and tell her to strip down and assume the crazy eyed position...guarantee she runs screaming...if not well you better run...

That is gold. :bowdown:

But what if they still wanna come over...???

Roll out the :welcome: mat. You guys have krappy advice.

Rubb.

its ok you wont be there that long...:rofl: hit an run man!... im just kidding... i wouldnt worry to much about it unless she shows up with a butcher knife at the front door with that rabbit

pycho.
butcher knife.
rabbit.

Got it.See those things.Get new girlfriend.great advice.

RSD.

Mention that you ride motorcycles - alot. That immediately scares off about 2/3rds of women out there. Downside - if she's part of the 1/3 of women who are gob smacked with men who ride. You've just doubled down. Risky but the odds are in your favor.

For the record - I'm gob smacked with women who ride. :)

Back