Show us your Girlfriends!

me and the little lady

viv_and_kris.JPG

I am like most and would be in the eternal doghouse if I posted a pic of my girlfriend. Maybe one of these days I can convince her its okay.

Here's me and my wife of 11yrs and girlfriend since we were both age 16......
That's 17 years total.........

sherrintrav4.JPG

Hey Thrasherfox.................You see anything we got in common in this picture?
rock.gif
??
Those are me and my wifes future "Kneedraggers"

theboys.jpg

oh im in trouble if she sees this.  i dont think she even knows i have this picture.
Dang AZIROC!!

You dont even have your Busa yet and you are trying to get grounded by the GF lol

Nice pic. I think she is going to kick your arse however lol

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110560330 -->

Hey Thrasherfox.................You see anything we got in common in this picture?
rock.gif
??
Those are me and my wifes future "Kneedraggers"
Yeah!! Yeah I DO!!

we have the same ceiling fan!!!!
biggrin.gif

Mine are 13, 11 and 7..

Yours look like the same ages lol

Is the middle one the handful and the older one will responsible and the youngest one a combination of older and middle?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Nawwwww.......At 14, 11, and 6 the oldest is moody, the middle mild and predictable, and the youngest "DAMN" he is off the freakin chain..........not bad, but mannnnn he dont stop.......everything is pushed to the max with him...I think he is gonna rip the transmission out of his little Kawi KDX50 doin full throttle and stompin it into gear. He is determined to keep up with his brothers on their XR 80 and 100.....LOL

I have to get in on this one. Here's one of my wife and my oldest. I'll include my little man seperate.

momlogan2_14_03.jpg

Awww he's so cute Big Sloppy!

God Bless all your families...they're all awesome!

Well, I know you guys don't want to be looking at guys, but I don't wanna be excluded...so here's a pic of the owner of my heart!

IMG_0087.JPG

HOLY CUTE KIDS...so own Legendary bikes, and have some of the prettiest couples/families around. i love it.

Its awesome seeing your families...it shows a little more than the personality we see here on the forum only. All u and ur ladies look great together.

The GERBER kid is cute...makes me want one, one day!

Lets keep em coming. Show families, anything.

Okay...hubby would probably not appreciate this, but it's funny...

Two pics to follow - both of which he's drinking "something" in...

First, he works for a Japanese company; did you know that the Japanese like to drink?!
smile.gif
He was teaching his boss how to do tequila shots in this pic...
tounge.gif

* he's the guy on the left, BTW...

Mike_Otis.jpg

And my two sons, putting the moves on the little girl from down the street...
blush.gif

mykids.JPG

Back