**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

I'll need it if I'm going to have a remote chance of catching you!

It's been a few months.. still a few months of winter to go before getting back out there. Plenty of time left for this to fester down inside.... SO, I'm just gonna go ahead and leave this here for you.... :rofl: :poke:

IMAG0502_zps5c51ebee.jpg

It's been a few months.. still a few months of winter to go before getting back out there. Plenty of time left for this to fester down inside.... SO, I'm just gonna go ahead and leave this here for you.... :rofl: :poke:

IMAG0502_zps5c51ebee.jpg

That IS an amazing laptime...

:moon: :banghead:

I'm praying STT does not put the barber track day fees through the Roof...now that they have it exclusive.
I hope they did it for other reasons than monopolizing to raise fees. :(

I'm praying STT does not put the barber track day fees through the Roof...now that they have it exclusive.
I hope they did it for other reasons than monopolizing to raise fees. :(

I agree. I don't see why they couldn't come down a bit on fees now with them having more dates.. perfectly fine if they stay the same. I will be VERY disappointed if they go up again this year..... maybe you staffers know more than we do?

Word on the street is that Barber prices are NOT going to increase.

I agree. I don't see why they couldn't come down a bit on fees now with them having more dates.. perfectly fine if they stay the same. I will be VERY disappointed if they go up again this year..... maybe you staffers know more than we do?

Back