Gen 2 and RCS 19 Master/cyl question?

murphc13

Registered
Hey guys ive had to cut the inner front cowl to allow clearance for the RCS.Have any of you managed to fit it without cutting the cowl?

Mine don't hit any where

IMG_0822 (Small).JPG

IMG_0823 (Small).JPG

IMG_0824 (Small).JPG

Do you have a aftermarket top clamp or risers?

Same here no issues. Besides, you aren't going fast enough if you are turning the bars that much. :laugh:

Not showing a picture cause GIXRHP's looks so professional......

Good thing your not a NASCAR driver.... no left is no bueno...... just messing with ya, let us know.

Digging this up for a quick question....GIXERHP...did your ABS give you any problems or did you bypass/remove it?

I did not care for it. I removed all of the OEM and Brembo Oem calipers and replaced them with all of my Brembo Hp parts from the Dragon bike!
I had $3000 dollars invested in every thing on the Gen1 and now its on the Gen2.
I bought my Gen2 for the color only, i knew the abs was coming off, and i also bought it because of the financing, at 0 percent for 5 years,, free money! LOL
Digging this up for a quick question....GIXERHP...did your ABS give you any problems or did you bypass/remove it?

Heres some pics guys
j90p4g.jpg

2rgnas3.jpg

xnrw61.jpg

25ge2h0.jpg

jrbejq.jpg

2ywg7so.jpg

I like a longer span on the brake lever.If i have a shorter span it doesnt touch but i dont have the feel and power then.Are you guys saying that you didnt have to cut/change anything on the bike even with full span on the lever with this master cyl?

Some crazy is going there bro! I didn't have any of the touching issues even when I changed to the Heli bars. I don't get this?

Some crazy is going there bro! I didn't have any of the touching issues even when I changed to the Heli bars. I don't get this?
Ok man.Can you post pics on your bike on full lever span with the bars on fell lock to the left when you get a chance please mate!!?

Ok man.Can you post pics on your bike on full lever span with the bars on fell lock to the left when you get a chance please mate!!?

I think your levers are positioned too high, loosen them
up and lower them some and check your clearances.

Rotate them down

Thats what my GSXR Nissin masters caused with Pazzo levers but for me it was just at the dash panel joint....ie 10-15mm lower than yours, try rotating the master cylinder a little more as theres a touch more room.

@ murphc13 - Just wondering what reservoir brackets you're using there?
Its a brembo "Twin Caliper reservoir" reservoir.I got it from BikeHPS in the UK.Its different from the your brackets Gixxerhp.Which brackets are you using HP?

Back