Suzuki SDS

strimarc

Registered
I found a the Suzuki SDS with software ver. 28 on AliExpress for $189 with free shipping. Searching on AliExpress I see lots of people selling them, the seller I went with was "ZL Obdtoolshop Co.,Ltd." I can't vouch for any of the other sellers since I only ordered from this seller. The whole transaction took a little over a week from the time I ordered it until the time it came to my door.

It was exactly as described and worked just as it should.
I bought it so I could do a TB Sync on the used 2008 I just bought.

I don't know if anyone is looking for them, just thought I would share where I found one, the price and the seller that I dealt with. I have no ties to AliExpress or this seller. All I can do is relay that I did get what I ordered in new working condition from the seller I bought it from.

DHL free 2014 newest auto diagnostic SDS For Suzuki Motorcycle Diagnosis System for SUZUZKI motorcycle repair scanner on sale-in Car Diagnostic Cables & Connectors from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com

Well I spent a month searching/looking for instructions on doing a TB Sync and decided I wanted to do it right, so then I went looking for an SDS and everywhere in the forums I could find said it was $600 or so and that was even if you could find them. Then there were all the threads about people that got the SDS hardware but no software, then all the threads about Suzuki only selling them to dealers and there was no way to get one... So I kept looking and found this place, I'm not going to lie, I thought the site was as sketchy as any I've been on. But I figured that's why I use credit cards, I can always use them to fight the charge if it turned out to be a scam.

Luckily it was not a scam and I got exactly what I was looking for. Here are some truly craptastic pictures of the SDS hooked up to my bike. I just thought the information would be helpful for anyone looking for an SDS like I was..

20140808_143536.jpg

20140808_143548.jpg

20140808_143555.jpg

20140808_143603.jpg

Nice price, thats about what i paid for mine also!
But mine is collecting dust at my buddies house,
I think its time he return's it! LOL

What does the SDS do that ECUeditor doesn't?

Can you go through the different screens and posts pics of ALL the functions please? ;)

I'm not sure what all it can do that the ECUEditor does not, if anything. I will get some better screen shots of the SDS screens. I only got it because I wanted to follow Suzuki's instructions in the service manual to do a TB sync and surprising enough it does not show you step by step instructions for ECU Editor... Weird, right? lol

I found a the Suzuki SDS with software ver. 28 on AliExpress for $189 with free shipping. Searching on AliExpress I see lots of people selling them, the seller I went with was "ZL Obdtoolshop Co.,Ltd." I can't vouch for any of the other sellers since I only ordered from this seller. The whole transaction took a little over a week from the time I ordered it until the time it came to my door.

It was exactly as described and worked just as it should.
I bought it so I could do a TB Sync on the used 2008 I just bought.

I don't know if anyone is looking for them, just thought I would share where I found one, the price and the seller that I dealt with. I have no ties to AliExpress or this seller. All I can do is relay that I did get what I ordered in new working condition from the seller I bought it from.

DHL free 2014 newest auto diagnostic SDS For Suzuki Motorcycle Diagnosis System for SUZUZKI motorcycle repair scanner on sale-in Car Diagnostic Cables & Connectors from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com
How do I know which one to buy? Isn't there two different types?

Back