2014 Haya in the Hills!! July 23-27

heres a short videos from day 1...select HD quality when watching...enjoy
[video=youtube_share;qV1PKwYt-Wo]http://youtu.be/qV1PKwYt-Wo?list=UUDOltjA4-IqpAtQWtiblZNA[/video]

video from day 2...select HD for quality viewing
[video=youtube_share;MfGjGWrCPfY]http://youtu.be/MfGjGWrCPfY?list=UUDOltjA4-IqpAtQWtiblZNA[/video]

It's a shame you didn't get any awesome footage of my Expedition railing in those corners :rofl:

pics 1

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

video from day 2...select HD for quality viewing
[video=youtube_share;MfGjGWrCPfY]http://youtu.be/MfGjGWrCPfY?list=UUDOltjA4-IqpAtQWtiblZNA[/video]

Gravel Road! No like!

Jeff - please tell me you have a video of our last run back to the cabin...

Sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to J & J ! Or Mary or her daughter etc.

I made it home in 16 hours. Just before midnite. Rained hard 3 or 4 times going home.
Added about 80 miles to avoid the overpriced toll roads, so I saved a little.

I'm so Happy I went this year. Met all new people and had a great time.
I felt welcomed and excepted even though I'm colorblind. :laugh: And was a slow rider compared to everyone else.
The roads were great, no pot holes like MI and curves galore! I feel like my riding improved and
that is never a bad thing.

Been unloading etc and will look over my pics later to see if I have any worth posting.

A big Thank You to everyone that made this event happen and everyone else
that came to make this event so enjoyable. :beerchug:

Here are a few pictures......

On Thursday, after it stopped raining J & J & I went for a ride because the roads were 90% dry - the others stayed behind for some reason. :dunno:
We met Pete at Seneca Rocks so I snapped a couple.

SenecaRocks_zpsb428f32b.jpg

SenecaRocks2_zps0ea0538e.jpg

Here is part of the group waiting for J & J because someone took a wrong turn? Stuff Happens so we waited. So here is a partial group shot.
Groupwaiting_zps909bf084.jpg

Here is the first picture of me on this forum, I believe - Can anyone guess how I got to my user name?
The trunk I got last year and the saddlebags are 2 weeks old. Nice to be able to carry stuff and not worry about it falling off etc.
Not having to carry my jacket, gloves and helmet with me everywhere I went while off the bike is great. Yes - I can and have gotten groceries. :whistle:
RedBusa_zps78341d77.jpg

Later that day (Friday) we all stopped for a few minutes. - The weather was perfect and the roads were great, and so was the riding!
So the way I count, there were 7 Busa's, 1 BKing and 1 Yamaha. 9 bikes total, 2 with passengers so 11 riders in total.
Groupofbikes_zps9ab413fa.jpg

Some of you might be wondering how/why whitele got/had his user name changed. From what I understand, some low life stole his bike, so technically
he doesn't have a white LE any more.
After self proclaiming himself as the fire master (seems he likes to play with fire) and then later choosing to put a huge
stump in the fire pit and set it on fire - that's how his name was changed. :laugh:
Howwhitelegothisnewname_zpsafc3cc70.jpg

He did have some help -
PeteandSemi_zps7410a55d.jpg

I'm not sure what Pete put in the fire - But it changed the colors so much from normal that even I could see it was different. :laugh:
Fire1_zps8b6f18fa.jpg

Fire2_zpsa7aa70fb.jpg

Is there any doubt that WE had a Good Time? :rofl::laugh:
Goodtimes_zps1103e4d1.jpg

Michelle brought some entertainment for us all.
All dressed up for lunch......
AllDressedforLunch_zpsd80cdb66.jpg

LUNCHTIME at last.....
Lunchtime_zps7832be1a.jpg

Here is the best organized group shot that we could get for a group that is really laid back with no plans (for the most part) and did it at my request for a memory.
Saint Nick is in the helmet. Oops - maybe he didn't want anyone to have proof that he was there or that he likes us. :rofl::rulez::moon:
GroupatCabin_zps40460f3f.jpg

It was a good time and a great experience. I drove 623 miles to get there and 698 miles to get home because I wanted to avoid
the overpriced toll roads. :banghead: Yes I would do it again. Hopefully some place slightly different but similar would be great.
Once again, it was really nice to meet members so that I can put an image to the posts they do going forward. :thumbsup:

One more thing. I ACCIDENTALLY took an ice pack from the freezer that has a screw to attach to the upper lid of a cooler.
When I got home I discovered that mine was already in my freezer - I thought I brought mine, but was mistaken. Please forgive me.:please:
If someone claims it I will ship it back to them on my dime. Sorry.

jeff!!!... why didnt you tell me you made this video!!! awesome!!!!

Back