2014 Haya in the Hills!! July 23-27

Lol you dont say..

image.jpg

Jeff and jeffrey have taken over kevins spot at hayas on the hills lol

image.jpg

Swapping storys, roasting marshmellows...ahhh its good to have the family here!!

image.jpg

Me and jeffrey made it home safely....

Sorry we missed saying goodbye to everyone,but you were all snoring....thank you all for an AWESOME time...those roads were awesome...awesome...awesome....

Thank you all for another great adventure at HITH.....

Pictures and video to be posted soon from the rides and event....

Just got home ourselves...

Hey Jeff, I heard you guys leaving (that was Jen snoring LOL), but I had a migraine and was trying so hard to get rid of it so I could drive home...sorry I didn't say goodbye :( It was great meeting you and your son and thanks so much for the awesome t-shirts! They are already being worn by my boys!

Had a blast guys, even if I showed up in a tank. I think I kept up pretty well all things considered. Thanks for making my sons feel welcome. They quickly learned all of your names, whose bikes were whose, amd they left taking about how much fun they had and they'd love to go back. I think they know they aren't supposed to grow up like Ace since that's what he beat to their heads :rofl:

Thanks for the hospitality, the Jaeger shots and the bottle to go (and Jaeger t-shirt from the Phillips fam)...I'm just glad I made the trip! Great times, great friends, beautiful location! That one might be a do-it-again :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

made it home in one piece and almost dry :laugh: it was an awesome time spent with some great brothers and sisters and i'm already looking forward to the next time we can all be together :beerchug:

ok im home and ill get to posting all the org friendly pics i can...:laugh::rulez:

yes...hello....information....yes? great....could i get information on John and jens location?....thanks lol

IMG_2231.jpg

Back