2014 Haya in the Hills!! July 23-27

it will be so great to finally meet you red...dont hesitate to call or text questions....see you soon!!

Hope you all have fun!! Omar's boarding a flight to Kansas tonight for work :( Looks like our possible drive by is a no-go...this is likely not a shock to anyone :laugh:

Have a great time everyone!! Ride safe!!

And the packing starts.....lol.....and hell,yea im excited...cannot wait..
imagejpg2_zps795eeddb.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsec454ea9.jpg

Hope you all have fun!! Omar's boarding a flight to Kansas tonight for work :( Looks like our possible drive by is a no-go...this is likely not a shock to anyone :laugh:

wait...so omar is away....sooooo theres a chance....

jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber-limo-150x150.jpg

What are you handicap? You cant do something with out Omar now.
Jump in that Mustang and get out of the house!

well my normal loading hill is not available to me now (new neighbors and they put a flower garden in that spot now) so i must resort to REDNECK ENGINEERING!!... well it worked...drove it right up and smacked myself in the face with my crab apple branches too...lol

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

Looks like thursday,friday and saturday are 10-20% rain so all 3 days rideable...cooler thursday but warmer friday and almost 80 saturday.....looking real good.....

Chili's cooking, westbusa( jeff) stsrred a fire, john n jen are Arguing, redbusarider ( carl) had a whoops but we got it all worked out. There are deer in the yard, owls are hooting .. And were just starting to hit the liquid vivations!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back