Pacific Northwest

Wow, how far up in there does that undertail go? It seems like you should almost be able to get a pony keg in that tail.

Losing what small amount of storage space I have in my stock tail is what keeps me from going with an undertail.

--Sky

As you can see I can put a pair of gloves in there but that's it

20130831_144428.jpg

20130909_175701.jpg

Well here's a few shots of the bike with some new items. Gotta get the lowered tank and extended tail painted . I'm going to powder coat the bottles

20140707_184418.jpg

20140709_215151.jpg

20140708_213511.jpg

20140708_213530.jpg

Wow I was just thinking about you Scooter girl. Do you still have a bike ?

Tuf , I see you once in a while here . Not a lot going on with this thread as you can see

Wow I was just thinking about you Scooter girl. Do you still have a bike ?

Tuf , I see you once in a while here . Not a lot going on with this thread as you can see

Yes, I traded my Gsxr1K for a Ninja 1000. Loving it. Haven't ridden a lot but planning a big trip this fall.

We should all plan on the Oyster run sept. 28 . Lets get a bunch of people going! I useually go early and head out around 1:00 to beat traffic

MJN & ScooterGirl bailed and the rest lost interest.:unhappy:

How are you doing Rich?

Hey Steve, I'm doing ok. How's it going
up there for you?

Life is good Rich. I just finished mowing the grass, tonight I intend to blast that dang mole in my yard, ScooterGirl is in the kitchen making her infamous salmon burgers and I woke up again this morning. What else could a man ask for?

Back