bikes and trucks

I always get crap from people about having a minivan. I am a single father and it helped keep the arguments to a minimal when the kids were younger. They could each have their own seat. I think it's time to start looking for a different vehicle. The boy turns 14 in June so it will be permit time for him. Atleast I can say my other vehicle is a Hayabusa:D

hierog, where did you get the symbol in the windshield?
i got it from somebody on ebay about a year ago. the package came with 2 that size (whatever size are on the fairings) and (6) 6 inchers. also came with (2) suzuki stickers and (2) of the 1300 stickers for the rear. He sold them as a set of replacement OEM stickers. he made them in any colors that you wanted.

I went through 4 different ebay places buying stickers and this was by far the best one yet.

even came with an applicator "kit"

Does this count? 04 RSX Type S

Picture_002.jpg

heres my truck... 96 frieghtliner fld, 60 series detroit 12.7 liter, and as of today.. 1,244,328 miles on the same motor.

heres my truck... 96 frieghtliner fld, 60 series detroit 12.7 liter, and as of today.. 1,244,328 miles on the same motor.

truck.jpg

Back