image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image012.jpg

image013.jpg

image016.jpg

image018.jpg

What a bunch of crap! Life is hard, a dam struggle everyday, work 12 hours a day to make enough money to squeak by, only to have the gov. with ther hand in you pocket, stuff always breaking and costing a fortune to fix, family with and endless list of problems, then you get to die. Yeah, life is good.

What a bunch of crap! Life is hard, a dam struggle everyday, work 12 hours a day to make enough money to squeak by, only to have the gov. with ther hand in you pocket, stuff always breaking and costing a fortune to fix, family with and endless list of problems, then you get to die. Yeah, life is good.

Unless your were kidding - seems like you need an attitude adjustment. :laugh:

You have a job. Many people don't.
You get to work overtime. would it be easier to get by with no overtime?
Stuff always breaking - keeps life interesting.

Count your blessings - you may find a few you forgot about. :laugh:

Because you are on this forum you might even have a Busa? :thumbsup:

I agree. It's easy to get down. But I have a healthy son, a house that will be paid off in 12 years. Everything I "need," along with hobby stuff I can't even get around to using. My Busa, jeep, and car. And need no gov assistance to pay my way.

I'm 28, sometimes I get bummed out over stuff my friends buy or have that I don't. But they don't have a house or a space of their own. Living with friends or family.

The grass is always greener on the other side, but it's fertilized with bullsh**.

Life is sometimes hard and unforgiving. But imo it could be a lot worse. After seeing my three sons come into this world and what they have come to be I realized how great life is. My oldest almost didn't make it, after seeing him struggle to survive for two weeks with tube and needles come out of his body I realized very quickly how fragile life is. They have also taught me to enjoy the simple things and how important the small things are in our life. I work long hours and have to work and not see my kids are pay taxes, I could go on but I'm not. We all have problems in our life but I don't think anyone wants to hear about my problems. Often times people's life's are scattered with bs. I've learned to focus on what's really important to me. Look past the b.s like I have and you might see how beautiful this world is.

Back