My new gen 2 upgrade

steve_fla

Registered
Picked up my 2012 black with 1700 miles today
rids like a cady. Yosi pipes,heli bars, throttle meISTER.

IMG_0688[1].jpg

IMG_0687[1].jpg

thx guys, my oldest son inherited my 06 LE, Im hopeing he cant run me down lol. should I change air box or leave stock?

Nice. I mine looks just like that. Ride her with the purpose of pull the pavement from underneath you, but keep her as beautiful as if you were taking her out for dinner.

thx guys, my oldest son inherited my 06 LE, Im hopeing he cant run me down lol. should I change air box or leave stock?
Leave the airbox alone unless ur changing the plenum to something Richard sells. Unless you weigh 400 lbs. the 135 lb son isn't running you down on the '06. You might think about getting the ECU reflashed. They really detuned the Gen II, yep I know it runs like nobodies business.

She sure is Purdy! Might be a little faster if you add a little orange. :laugh:

So far im happy with gen 2, shes quieter then my gen 1.but she pulls harder and feels smoother. Still getting used to new gauges and buttons. It seems to me i feel little more heat by my legs while riding . Do gen 2 run hotter ? Maybe its just me. Do i mess with mode switch or leave it alone? What should shift light be set at. Thx again everybody

Back