Yoshimura r55 or Brocks Alien Head 2

Jabsocold

Registered
I have a 2011 busa and i want to know from the guys using the Yoshimura r55 and the Brocks Alien Head 2 how they like the sounds, quality and performance and which one is the best bang for the buck.

I have the R55's they came on mine when I bought it I'm selling them for a brocks the r55s are too quiet for my taste bricks seems like a much better system but thats just my .02

Over all quality. I'd give it to yosh. If you want more of an aggressive sound. Go with Brocks.

Brocks for sound and looks . I haven't seen anywhere that shows a difference in power

Well you're not looking brother because that Brocks pipe will double the HP of that Yosh. I think Yosh took down their numbers because of me but I'll go see if they have it back up. Their race pipes were making 7 - 8 RWHP

Well you're not looking brother because that Brocks pipe will double the HP of that Yosh. I think Yosh took down their numbers because of me but I'll go see if they have it back up. Their race pipes were making 7 - 8 RWHP

+1, if you want mild go with a yosh but if you want to grab attention and wake up your ride get a brocks...

Both are great products and will produce very similar hp gains with the Brocks a little higher, both look great, both sound great w/ the Brocks being quite a bit louder(I live in a gated community where I don't want to be that guy on a really loud bike), both are $1000+ depending where you shop, Brocks comes with lifetime tried and true map support, Brocks offers a choice of muffler finishes, Yoshimura only offers the SS version.
I preferred the look of the Yoshimura and had previous good dealings with them, got a very good deal on the system which also came w/ a PC V that included custom tuning for my bike.
It was a deal I couldn't refuse. Had I had the extra $ to spend...:whistle: I may have went the other way as I really liked the black ceramic coating on the Brocks. I am in no way regretful nor disappointed in my choice.

Good luck w/ your decision!

IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_4902.jpg

That Brocks is pretty quiet in low RPMs. I watched a mechanic bring her around once and found it gated community approved. Mine stays in a similar situation with some neighbors that don't mind telling you how they feel. I try very hard not to go out early or come in late. No issues.

Back