Stock Mirror Replacement Options

There is something about the Pig Spotters that I just never seemed to get. Those mirrors are just too small for my tastes. Here are my mirrors. There are a lot of imitations of them, but the real Roaring Toyz mirrors are the way to go. The fake ones are bad, the chrome dont last, and starts to rust.

CAM00326.jpg

Here is a shot of mine, thanks to hybridconceptz for the heads up. $42 bucks on eboy. I am using the sw motech spacers with them. without spacers you will need to move mirrors more horizontal.

The lenses have a blue tint and well constructed for the money.

IMG_0669_1.JPG

BB

Thinking seriously about ridding myself of the stock 'Busa mirrors 'cause I can't see worth a damn past my shoulders. Which leads me to this question:

[Please forgive my ignoramusness] In regards to the gixxer mirrors, are they identical for all the years produced, or is there a specific year that is longer or shorter? In other words, if I were to try purchasing an OEM set from a Suzuki dealer for my gen 1, would they ask "...for what year GXS1000R?" Or should I just forget the idea of OEM and go aftermarket "gixxer?" I've never minded paying a little more $$ for OEM as they're usually of better fit and finish quality than aftermarket copies...your thoughts?

TIA for any replies!

=8^)

Back