Gifts recieved at the Bash

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
So, I have to share with everyone:)
At the Bash, I ran in to Wayne and Katie, and Wayne have me this coin from Suzuki. Now, most people know that I am huge on coins, so my thanks to them for the very cool thought and gift!

Then, because I had issued a challenge to Skydivr to get me an autograph from Elena Meyers, he had WMC (WildMan Charlie) deliver the signed posters from her and Jason DiSalvo. These are all very cool! I just thought I should share-- further evidence of how awesome our family here is!

Thank you guys!!!

image-212408900.jpg

image-3947382413.jpg

image-843043163.jpg

Man that is great. Can anyone buy the coins? I would like to have one myself.

I don't think so, but I am not sure... I know that Wayne was at the motorcycle show; that is where he got them- last year...

I don't think so, but I am not sure... I know that Wayne was at the motorcycle show; that is where he got them- last year...

I got them at the IMS show in Chicago this year. Suzuki was giving them away as prizes for contests they were promoting.

If Suzuki has any demo days this year I bet there reps may have some to give away.

The really funny part is how humbling it is to ask a 20-something girl for her autograph :)

Shawn i also got a Coin from Wayne, he gave it to me on Monday.
As he said, i Busa Junky like myself should have one.
As also so ironic that i bought a new bike on Suzuki's 50th anniversary

Thanks Wayne for such an great gesture!

IMG_0704 (Small) (2).JPG

IMG_0705 (Small) (2).JPG

Now i also received a nice surprise from Michelle for my trailer art,,
As many of you know im a Jimmey Buffet fan, thus why Michelle gave me the plate!

Michelle Thank you soo much!

Now as for the orange duck tape name,, I owe the woman in my life, Jen.

Now for that story, Jen does not drink much, but however, some times on good occasion such as the Bash's.

Thus she likes Butterball Shots, in witch every time Butterball was yelled out, another round was poured!

For the first few days, then wore off,, WELL NOT, i ran out out Butterscotch schnapps, OPPS

Well My bikes licence plate was originally sporting the BTRBALL orange duck tape but was moved

To the back of my jacket! &*@(^*^$$*)

Thank's honey , and some payback will be in the future,,

IMG_0702 (Small).JPG

That is awesome on both counts!

John, I'd had those plates on my Mustang for years, and I'd meant to bring you one right off of my baby for so long, and forgot every single time :(

When I'd finally opted to get rid of the Buffett tags to stalk another singer :whistle: I told Omar "I've gotta take this to GIXER!" and it had been sitting on my Busa right up until we loaded up the bikes for the Bash. I've got the other one to hang in our trailer...I don't know another Buffett fan that goes as often (or more) than I have, and that you rub it in so much just makes you deserve it even more :laugh:

And, you are most welcome :D

What about the poster? No love for the poster? That was from Omar you know... :hide:

Back