Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
here are a few pics, hopefully they help

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

Omar's HMF install is far from done...he's on the phone with HMF today to see what's going on...

:banghead:

What's he having issue with?

Omar's concerned about the left side mid-pipe fit/placement...seems to stick out too far and not straight up and down like the right side does...he's been waiting to hear back from HMF all day for some direction on whether or not this is OK or if something's off...

Been having a helluva time getting everything to line up; ask Michelle - she knows how frustrated I've been. Their instructions were not correct on where to put the spacers; once I finally talked with one of their tech guys, he told me the correct location and the left side is looking better already. The mid pipe still sticks out further than I think it needs to, but I guess that's the way it's supposed to be. Need to work on the right side later...

I hear Omar's Busa running in the garage, so he's got 'em installed and the bike buttoned back up :please:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Been having a helluva time getting everything to line up; ask Michelle - she knows how frustrated I've been. Their instructions were not correct on where to put the spacers; once I finally talked with one of their tech guys, he told me the correct location and the left side is looking better already. The mid pipe still sticks out further than I think it needs to, but I guess that's the way it's supposed to be. Need to work on the right side later...

post up the correct instructions when you have time please...i've got to put all of mine back together and it sounds like that might help :thumbsup:

post up the correct instructions when you have time please...i've got to put all of mine back together and it sounds like that might help :thumbsup:

It was trial and error, but I'm sure he can post up something that'll help. He did confirm (I think) that the documentation from HMF says to put those spacers in the wrong place :whistle:

Hopefully he'll chime in soon...I wouldn't want to ever install those twice :banghead:

It was trial and error, but I'm sure he can post up something that'll help. He did confirm (I think) that the documentation from HMF says to put those spacers in the wrong place :whistle:

Hopefully he'll chime in soon...I wouldn't want to ever install those twice :banghead:

no problem, i'm not doing it today...i told him Sunday to just bring it all to Eureka Springs and i would help him, i've installed mine way too many times!! you are correct, they are a huge pain to get right!!!

Back