Might be switching to the dark side

oeballer50

Registered
We'll folks if I can sell my 08 in time I will be switching to the Kawasaki side :whistle: it's an 08 special edition with less than a 1000 miles full akropovic single sided exhaust with power commander bought by a gentleman in his 50's that decided he was scared of it and needs it gone he's asking 8000 and that seems pretty good to me for a bike with so little miles. So let it begin :laugh::poke:

image.jpg

Seems like a good deal to me. You may need to blow the cobwebs out but I'm sure you will take care of that!! :laugh:

Does that bike have any features that the 08 Busa doesn't? ABS, Traction Control, etc..?

I don't think the 08's had any of the fancy options the new ones do, I wasn't to fond of them myself but the more I see them the more I like me and for that price I can't pass

2 each his own.... the price isn't bad but I'd rather stick with a Gen2 busa but that's me.

The bottom line is get what you want :beerchug:

Lovely looking bike. I thought about one of these before I bought the Busa but they seem to be more expensive than comparatively aged Busa's and I just couldn't stretch to buying one. Very happy with the bike I've got though and I can't think there's a hell of a difference performance wise anyhow. Enjoy.

That Black and Red is a nice combination, a beauty. There's no rule says you can't have TWO bikes.........:poke:

Oh man, I didn't know that! Somebody has got to tell my wife this rule doesn't exist. She has had me convinced for years that this rule is in place and that there is severe penalty for even thinking about breaking it.:rofl:

Back