New Holster in the mail..

I have been using a Cross-Breed for years. It takes a bit to break in, but has been a good product for my use.

400_mt-1.png

I have one of those too..

i have the full size 40 M&P and i don't carry because it's too damn big. i should of grabbed a compact at the time but mine is fine for home defense. is that holster mounted for inside the belt or outside?

Never too big, did that come from the guy riding a busa?

^alright, you make a good point.:laugh: maybe i'll opt for a "small of the back" type holster for easier concealment. :beerchug:

No website yet but if you're on Facebook look up Parker Leather.

And with an inside the wasteband holster like the crossbreed style (although I prefer the Cleveland's Holster due to 100% American made and more adjustable) there is really no gun too big to be concealed. And for what it's worth small of the back is really frowned upon by many due to the proximity of the spine if you fall, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thanks for the lead Bots. I was looking for someone to hand make me a holster for my J frame S&W .38

He finished making it yesterday so I toes out in tomorrow's mail. More pics once I have her.

I contacted Parker leather and had him make me a black leather one. I dropped you name so maybe he'll give you a discount on your next one, lol. He's got some pink leather if anyone is interested in one for our lady.

image-927600654.jpg

Why do you need to carry a gun anyway?

We would all be safer if only the government had guns.

You can't claim to be a responsible parent with a gun in the house.

You probably want a high caliber bullet clip too...

1.) Guns kill people.

2.) The average citizen can't be trusted with a gun.

3.) You only have a gun because you want to kill people.

1.) well, close..... bullets kill people....:tongue:

2.) yes the average citizen shud NOT be carrying a gun. average meaning one that RARELY if EVER goes to the range to shoot and almost NEVER fires a gun under stress (unless someone thinks that firing a gun at a human being is not stressful...:whistle:) so yes I agree the average citizen shud NOT be carrying a weapon that discharges bullets that have no names on them wen fired and will strike and likely kill anyone that gets in its way. so IMO if someone wants a carry permit they shud have to go thru a much stricter and elaborate process to carry one.

its comical that a person has to go thru a much more stringent process to get their drivers license then a license to carry a gun. that just makes me LOL and then I shake my head!

3.) isn't that what guns are made for? killing right? ok, maybe a few buy them for sport but anyone carrying a weapon in public carries it to KILL someone.

draw from the holster...........pew pew.......pew pew.....pew pew pew pew .....pew pew.......change mag......repeat 7 more times........this is fun :laugh:

1903022_460514734049203_1124299024_n.jpg

blackhawk serpa .....open carry outside of waistband shirt tucked in..

I didn't see getting a permit as easy as getting a driver's licences.

The real irony is that it's easier to VOTE than EITHER of these....

I have a Milt Sparks IWB that is very comfortable.

its comical that a person has to go thru a much more stringent process to get their drivers license then a license to carry a gun. that just makes me LOL and then I shake my head!

More people are killed with drivers licenses than carry permits too...

Setting by your junk huh? Small junk rising may set it off. No more junk. :rofl::rofl:
Would that be a junkey?

Just FYI.. Anyone who was thinking about getting a Holster from the guy Bots was talking about, Parker Leather, stop thinking and do it. This thing is made of good quality leather and is very well made. I'm impressed and won't hesitate to buy more from him again.

image-1335079866.jpg

Back