MC Mustang at MotoGP

If you couldn't tell by now, I had been drinking a bit...

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

Man, that had to be a once in a lifetime kind of thing. I can't believe all the riders you got pics with!

Now, you'll notice that I have been wearing the same Rossi hat all day... This is not the hat that Vale had signed...

I have heard that Dani is difficult and doesn't take many fan pictures or sign much in the way of autographs... but last night, he did... wis trailer was directly across from Marquez's, so I figured if I waited, I would catch them both... about this time, Vale comes walking by to leave the circuit... but he has a pen in his hand and people are walking with him... I call out Vale! Great Race! - he looks at me and then points the pen at my hat.. so I am standing in front of Dani and Rossi offers to sign my hat...

IMG_3443.jpg

So, he signs my hat and gives it back to me. I put it back on, turn around and who is standing there? MARQUEZ! So here is my selfie with Marquez wearing my freshly signed Rossi hat for the WIN!!!

IMG_3445.jpg

:rofl: Love it!!! What a great time! Once in a life time and it couldn't have happened to a better guy! Damn that Dawn for ruining it for the rest of us gals...Valentine's Day gifts will suck from here on out :laugh:

Very Cool, Shawn! :thumbsup:

So glad you got to go and experience that!

So, to recap:
Signatures from -
68 Yonny Hernandez
29 Andrea Iannone
69 Nicky Hayden
41 Aleix Espargo
5 Colin Edwards
38 Bradley Smith
6 Stefan Bradle
17 Karel Abraham
45 Scott Redding
19 Alvaro Bautista
4 Andrea Dovisioso
35 Cal Crutchlow
99 Jorge Lorenzo
46 VALE!!!
Silvano Galbusera
26 Dani Pedrosa
93 Marc Marquez

Remember the guy with the shirt and all the printed signatures? Here is mine - and a couple of hats!

20140324_143240.jpg

Michelle, what will make grown men cry is that Dawn now wants to go with me to Austin! Circuit of the Americas!!! w00t!

I do not know you yet, I am excited at the fact that you were able to talk and get up close with all those people! My wife always laughs because I would act like a teenage girl if I ever ran into any of the GP stars. I raced for 6 years and the best I ever managed was to hang out with Neil Hodgson at an AMA race at VIR and have him autograph a WSBK replica of his 100 Ducati. His face light up when I pulled the model out and he happily signed it.

Thanks for sharing and what a race were you treated to! Wow!

Shawn that is one epic adventure in the paddocks! Thanks for sharing it with us! I am still amazed by how pics and signatures you have.

I will say this - I believe this was truly a once in a lifetime experience with me... I still can't believe that I was able to meet all of the riders that I did. It was awesome and the race was nail bitingly fantastic!!!
I just got off the phone with Dawn and we are definitely planning on going to COTA!!!

Back