Addition by subtraction (or how to rationalize getting a new bike)

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
I sold the S1KRR just before moving to Vermont and with over half the state's roads unpaved, I've traded in the K1200GT for something a little more suitable for the roads here. We still have the busa that will be our sport touring bike.

Now if the weather would only let me out for a ride.

R1200GSAW2_zpsa290993b.jpg

R1200GSAW1_zps851e6c1b.jpg

R1200GSAW3_zps9569c811.jpg

How about one of these Dan? :rofl:

snow.jpg

Why try to rationalize getting a new bike anyway? I say if you can afford it, go for it...life's too short to contemplate all the negatives against buying new cool toys, IMHO :laugh:

Don't tell Lady Di I said that unless she agrees with me :p

Thanks!

I can't wait to try her out on a long run. We bought it in NY and trailered the K1200GT there due to the cold. I tried to ride for a bit on the way back but my blood is still too thin.

Why try to rationalize getting a new bike anyway? I say if you can afford it, go for it...life's too short to contemplate all the negatives against buying new cool toys, IMHO :laugh:

LOL...She's my biggest enabler and on the same page with you. I know better than to bring her something because her answer is, if we can afford it and you want it, get it. :love:

Shes the one that keeps him in toyz :laugh: Looks great Dan, go for it :poke:

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!

Thanks!

We probably won't make the Spring bash but should be down that way for the Fall.

I hope to make it, you guys are good peeps, you have always overlooked me and treated me well, Hope Di is well. Love you both.

now that is a Beemer i could be jealous of...congrats :beerchug:

LOL...She's my biggest enabler and on the same page with you. I know better than to bring her something because her answer is, if we can afford it and you want it, get it. :love:

That's because she's AWESOME!! :thumbsup: Congrats, super nice new toy :) You'll have a blast on it!!

That's exactly what I tell him. Have you not heard the story of how we got the R6?

That's exactly what I tell him. Have you not heard the story of how we got the R6?

I have not I suppose...I'm assuming you waved a wand and told him "So let it be bought, so let it be ridden" ??? :laugh:

Do tell, and wow, who is this stranger I'm talking to?! :)

Back