GARAGE THREAD: Post up your Busa' in her home!

My home garage is in Oklahoma, but My job(pipeline X-Ray) has me traveling all over..."Aint nothin' finer than a pipeliner" :beerchug:

Mine sittin pretty by my home away from home for now at a trailer park in Nebraska

heading to Ohio I think after this job...

069.jpg

Last edited:
My home garage is in Oklahoma, but My job(pipeline X-Ray) has me traveling all over..."Aint nothin' finer than a pipeliner" :beerchug:

Mine sittin pretty by my home away from home for now at a trailer park in Nebraska

heading to Ohio I think after this job...

wow Jake, curious what you do that makes you roam all over the midwest? Seems quite homey in that RV park!

rick

wow Jake, curious what you do that makes you roam all over the midwest? Seems quite homey in that RV park!

rick

lol thanx, I work for Shaw Pipeline Service's outta Tulsa,OK. I am an industrial radiographer. My job is to X-ray welds mostly on pipelines, and well stations to inspect for repairs, cracks, or determine if they need to be cut-out all together. I'm a proud member of the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 112:thumbsup:. I love my job, pays great, love to travel as well. In the last three yrs I have been to KS, AZ, NM, TX, LA, SD, and now in NE. this is my third job with the busa. Its awsome....roughly every 5 months i get to enjoy a new state, new scenery, and new cops that dont have it out for me:laugh:

Last edited:
KOA Campground in Lafeyette, Louisianna (my first day with my baby)

007.jpg

Yankton Lake in Yankton, South Dakota

nu22.jpg

And most recent: (Privatley owned) offroad MX track & RV park--Norfolk, Nebraska

066.jpg

007.jpg

nu22.jpg

066.jpg

Let's see more garage pics, I love to see all the owners and their garage styles!

Figured I'd contribute an old pic when we shared a house with a few college buddies (this is all before we got married with kids, etc)

stevie3_zps36b2d0ff.jpg

Another old pic with my 08 Busa
IMG_4610_zps58931ce1.jpg

There's a lotta nice caves and rides on here!
Here's one outside mine.
Can't wait for this winter to end.....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back